Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

Haven't worked on a VM in almost two weeks, but I was waiting for a good collection of scenes and the Mahasangam on Tuesday gave me more than enough to work with! This one is a compilation of all the romantic Yash&Aarti moments in the mahasangam (Yash's birthday) and is done in Yash's POV because you know, he couldn't get enough of her that day WinkDay Dreaming

I don't know how I am able to condense about 45-60 minutes worth of scenes in 3 and a half minutes, but I had a lot of fun in making this, and I am actually really happy with the way it turned out for a change! The coloring gave me some problems because I had to find one that went with all of three dream dance sequences, but I think the one I finally decided on works pretty well!

And I absolutely love, love, love this song and was waiting to do an AarYa VM on it, so this is a double treat for me! The lyrics went beautifully with Yash's state of mind throughout the day and the music is just enchanting!

Romance + Hair/Eye CON everywhere LOLEmbarrassed

Direct link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpXXWedFVUo

And here's an alternate dailymotion link for those of you who can't access YouTube:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu554n_yash-aarti-ankhein-teri-kitni-haseen_shortfilms

Song: Maula Mere Maula
Singers:
Roopkumar Rathod
Film: Anwar
(2007)

Watch in HD 720p for your own viewing pleasure!

I hope you guys enjoyed watching it just as much as I enjoyed making it, and as usual I will be looking forward to all the feedback! So please do hit the 'like' button and leave your thoughts. With the way the story is going right now, a little burst of AarYa romance is always welcome and I hope this makes your weekend just a little bit brighter Big smile

Cheers, Maham!

P.S. You can find all my previous AarYa VMs here:

~Maham's VM Gallery~

Edited by Allbut1 - 06 October 2012 at 6:30pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312Nisha_abimeenagarwalsamzaheerlovelina25PiiecielodarrishSinalRockssacaremasravya417_srija_nirmalac99Pooja_11jojo1986akansha412smileymj10KamliKudipretty_h..SmaTz..Kittya_Cullenhana_y-enchanted-Eva JQangakerusha4003ashGC_arjakriti07Pearl_27saf24MelodiousDreamsaanyakunatevasumiTahitien-moonkholitaMSN_VannyDeepti1808cssudhaInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06Euphoria.ZsterRose-Priyam--ProudGCian-ArYa_crazyluvshubhika124gcluvvillager00KinSanjgafulu14Sri_Radhapickachubuzzy.reenaholitamanna1391

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yash&Aarti \\ Ankhein Teri Kitni Haseen {Romantic}" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

darrish

darrish

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Wow, that was really beautiful! I loved it!ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1gcluv

smileymj10

IF-Dazzler

smileymj10

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Very Nice VM Maham!!! ClapClapClap
You're very good in editing dear and y
ou did it again!!!
I was just watching this episode earlier, and still on cloud 9..
And upon seeing this, u give me another reason to watch it again and again...
LOVED IT!!! Day DreamingHeart

Edited by smileymj10 - 06 October 2012 at 5:36pm

Allbut1gcluv

saf24

IF-Rockerz

saf24

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

Waw this is perfect. Love the song and the ways the scenes came together was just beautiful. Great job Maham

Allbut1gcluv

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Maham your VMs are always so beautifulClap This one has such an ethereal quality to it, especially because of the tone/colour you used over everything. It made the white look so brilliantly glaring and the gold like some bit of unreachable treasure. I must say the way the rhythm of the music and the compilation of the moments (dance inclusive) was done is fantasticClapClapClap

Allbut1gcluv

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Ooh what a beautiful surprise I found in my inbox...I had to come here and comment before going to bed Big smile...You did it again my friend, the vid was BREATHTAKING Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Magnificent job ClapClap...Loved it very very much HeartHug

Allbut1gcluv

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Maham, the video was gorgeous and the song fit in so perfectly. Loved the coloring as well. 

Allbut1gcluv

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Wow! That was absolutely amazing Maham! Clap

I just googled the English translation for the song and, as you said, it definitely suits the mood Yash was in at the party and even before the party! I loved the hair part! His look was so intense!

I especially liked how you manipluated between the white and the gold as Kadeen had said earlier!

The way you end it with him spinning her around was the cherry on top! Embarrassed 

Great job! Thumbs Up

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 06 October 2012 at 6:36pm

Allbut1gcluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.