Punar Vivah

Spoilers

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fahmed

Goldie

fahmed

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
How come other forums of other dramas get spoilers but not in this forum. 
How long do you think it will take yash to find arti and ansh. Will yash fight with prashant for arti and ansh.

Edited by fahmed - 06 October 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312Shouting_Silvernirmalac99PuvZpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spoilers" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tahitien-moon

IF-Rockerz

Tahitien-moon

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Why spoil our mood And suprises with spoilers dear much better to watch the show each day And enjoy it to the fullest hainWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meenagarwalSinalRocksShouting_Silvernirmalac99cssudhashalini28pickachu

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
spoilers spoil the fun of watching the show IMO. There is a curiosity, anticipation factor of what will happen in the next episode when there are no spoilers . It thereby helps viewers tune in to the channel on time there by increasing the TRPs. Compared to many other shows..the PH Mittal Productions I have heard are very strict about leaking information from the sets . 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312meenagarwalSinalRocksShouting_Silvernirmalac99cssudhaaanyakunat..CountingStarspickachuKinSanj

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
^I Agree,
They kill every bit of the fun and excitement, what's the point of watching the show when you can have spoilers; spoiling it for you Stern Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksShouting_Silvernirmalac99aanyakunatcssudhaPuvZKinSanj

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
i'm happy we dont get much spoilers... right now i'm excited for monday's episode because i have no idea what is going to happen... Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SinalRocksShouting_Silvercssudhapickachu

shalini28

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini28

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I am also happy that we dont get any spoilers. Actually it helps to built excitement, curosity about what will happen next and it also increases Trp .Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudha

Loveforlife

IF-Rockerz

Loveforlife

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
I too prefer not getting any spoilers..its fun this way.. speculating what's gonna happen..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.