The Vampire Diaries

So will it happen??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Since we've seen in the Season 4 promo of Caroline pushing Tyler with a sexual glint in her eye/ smirkingEmbarrassed... so we know what's gonna happenBlushing, but we also know that it's Klaus in the body of Tyler so will Klaus go ahead with it and make love to Caroline being in Tyler's body thus taking advantage of the situation?D'oh

I read in an article in which Joseph Morgan said that Klaus does not mean to take advantage of the situation. I was wondering since he's there and Caroline's practically throwing herself on him assuming him to be Tyler who's alive will he go ahead and take the plunge with her like this or will he do something to stop it from happening??Ermm

Your views on this guys?? Klaroline and Tyleroline fans both are welcome whole heartedly, but no bashing plzz!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manvRatiG-DamnedDrooler-Delena-cious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So will it happen??" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
i guess it wont go too far beyond a passionate kiss...klaus may be a badass but the soft spot he have for caroline will not allow him to be close to her disguising as someone else

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

forever_youngRatiG..Serendipity..PhoenixRising

thewicked_saraa

thewicked_saraa

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Klaus is a good guy :) which is why I love him! But we'll see. Argh! I miss Joseph Morgan :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OYesSheDid

..Ankita..

IF-Rockerz

..Ankita..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
*fingers crossed hoping for Klaroline*

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
He WAS going to take it furtherAngry
Caroline stopped it because she realised he wasnt Tyler.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top