Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hay iv read ur ff and its amazing buddy...pllz pm me whn u update it aand can u plz give me the link oof ur indexx?? And plz accept my buddy request..
xmaangeetx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg sexy asr

just visualized each scene in my head

sexy update

thanks

pm soon
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg that was awsuuum...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm dear...
aminakhan thumbnail
loved ur ff...its really awesome...
plz pm me when u update next time...😳
zobsheh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This story is so interesting and its only the 3rd chapter!!...really want to know more about Khushi and her fiance specially...who is he and where is he?...absolutely loved Arnav and Khushi's convo...and the kiss was so cute!... its their second day together and they are already attracted towards each other!...awesome update really loved it...thanks for the pm😊
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Finally! Phew! *does a happy dance*
Okay so 
I finally read all the parts & they are amazing. The flow is flawless.
I'll start from the beginning of chapter 2 so yeah I'm gonna start ranting now.

Arnav..ooh.. I'm in love with him. He's that hot shot business tycoon again. I love him in that 3 piece suit *blushes* And did I say that I feel really sad for his secretary Banana oops Hannah :P Poor girl!
So he's a playboy kind of guy. Interesting!

Aman is there :D & unfortunately he's again talking to his boss on the phone. God this guy needs attention. So his wife is pregnant & he's at her service. Ouch! Best of Luck Aman. A crazy pregnant wife & a nasty arrogant boss. Sigh. God will try to help you :P

Arnav's mom is umm..nice. I mean yeah she's okay okay. I can't believe she asked Arnav to join them for lunch. Arnav? Lunch? With those aunties? Are you kidding me? 

Khushi created so much suspense to reveal that she got fired *falls down laughing* I smelled something fishy when she was partying so hard. Awww she's in a big mess. I feel sad for her. 

Part 3 was funny, shocking & amazing. I enjoyed reading it.
Khushi is so funny & dramatic. Jeez I know she was drunk et al but Robbed & Robber? Like seriously khushi?
And she wore his shirt, her parents arrived, and Aakash came out like that? Shit! Khushi & trouble go hand in hand. I should have expected this. Thank god she told everything to Garima. She is secretly engaged? Who's this Amar guy? How did they meet? I want details masam *glares*
And Shashi is so strange. I mean I don't know what to say.

Arnav knows Garima? *shocked* My head is spinning coz of all this mystery. How? Ughh! this suspense. And he came out in front of her just like that? Khushi has a bad day, a very bad day.

Wohoo! He read her diary. I'm so happy. *clears throat* Arnav it's bad manners to read somebody's diary :P And they kiss. Whoopi! I'm so happy. 

Brilliant FF. I'm lovin it!

And masam I don't have words for you. You rock girl. Bows
Edited by ...Doctor... - 11 years ago
infinity_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya... 

Just came across the FF... Read all the three parts in one go... Its amazingly written and everything about it is perfect till now! <3 Love the character sketches and Khushi n Arnav are totally whoaaa! <3

Wonderful work.. please add me to your PM list, I'd like to follow up with this FF! =)

-Sharmi
huny.thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

just finished reading all the parts n enjoyed it very much...

iys simply brilliant yar...

do pm me for ur future updates...

daffodils06 thumbnail
hey...this is different..loved reading it..and would love to read ahead..
bumble_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my tummy is hurting so bad!! i haven't laughed this much in a while!!

i love it! its so fresh... light...

love this arnav and khushi!!! no stuck ups here!

khushi and arnav's mums are awesome! i am sure they know each other!

waiting for more!