Frequent Posters

...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
I saw people spamming this thread πŸ˜Ž
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Is your Arnav trying to say that live your life on your terms, do things your way, don't have regrets, enjoy each day, make your own decisions, be impulsive too and if you do all that no one will question your actions except of course your parents because...well... they find fault with everything you do?
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

I saw people spamming this thread😎

I'm not people A. I'm one of your own πŸ˜ƒ. And i spammed one final time before going to sleep...
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

I'm not people A. I'm one of your own πŸ˜ƒ. And i spammed one final time before going to sleep...

Of course S, you are my own, my one & only love  

Goodnight :) Sleep well! Dream about me πŸ˜³
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Of course S, you are my own, my one & only love

Goodnight :) Sleep well! Dream about me😳

I wouldn't dream of dreaming about anyone else. 😳

Good night 😊
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Lovely Update,M!

I still cant believe its ending.Just want to thank you for telling us ths beautiful story.❀️
Still,Epilogue to go..

masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

Is your Arnav trying to say that live your life on your terms, do things your way, don't have regrets, enjoy each day, make your own decisions, be impulsive too and if you do all that no one will question your actions except of course your parents because...well... they find fault with everything you do?

That I can only say in K's dad reference, but for A, there's no thing as parents-finding-fault. From his character, you'll see he's a spoilt dud and no thing as finding fault affects him, the message was barely a 'cool pointer' from his side. 
That's why I said don't let it go to your head, it's too hazardous and messy πŸ˜†
maverickmartin thumbnail
It is so idiotic of those people.. They don't even have the least bit of common sense, or the ability to respect people's wishes, and most importantly, rules. You frustration is understandable. And do be personal next time. They really deserve it. 
sahada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
=( I'm still sad tht you hav to go thru ths again n again... You provide me with one of the best few hrs I get during the day & thn to hav you face all ths for us it's overwhelming.. You're very kind n brave M! I'm sorry you come across such selfish ppl & plagiarists as followers of your beautiful BEAUTIFUL work.. 
Welcome back my knight! Your writing n enchanting story is being missed dearly!! Waiting eagerly for your update!! 
anaidama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
------"this time if I see my link being posted anywhere, I'll have to go badly personal."--------

Please. Please by all means, go ahead. Clearly, these people - whoever they are - have no respect for your silence and the number of chances you have given them. One would think that such people would reform themselves considering the number of chances you have given them, M. But nooo... they need to resort to the same dirty games again over and over again. What a buzz kill these people are, really!! 

Ok M, I am kind of new here so I dont know the rules much... but can the Channel Moderators get involved in this scenario? Just asking. :)