FF : STB- Link to thread 2 PG 148 - Page 96

Posted: 11 years ago
Just give me the name...I have the rolling pin in my hand right now.

I hate the fact that people do not understand what the word copyright means, as the author only you have the right to share your work with others...it is an infringement of the law and should be stopped , you deserve full credit for your work and I completely agree with your decision to stop the updates,until it comes across as a lesson to the wrong doers.

This has happened to your work so much, it is simply not fair and I suggest that before every update put up this picture to the blind ones

Edited by UltimateWishes - 11 years ago
=O AGAAAIINNN?? 
=@ Who the bloody are ths ********??????
Yes yes I'm with you M!!!! I love your STB more than sense but also respect you n your writing and your right to protect your work sooo will wait patiently and please do tell me if you need more soldiers on your team to giv the 2 ******* some loving bck ;PP
Sorry it keeps happening to youuu )=
This is ridiculous!
Who are these two?! 

Masam, Im in with your decision. We will all wait until those 2 get their act straight and have the guts to speak up. And, feeling bad that this is happening to you and STB...

hey can u pm me ur blog link plss
Clearly... warnings from regular people seems to be not working here. I really SHOULD unleash my inner hulk in here. Guess what happens when Hulk gets angry at puny humans...
Sorry,didn't know this happened. I was quite upset when I couldn't access your blog. I was in hospital all day andon my return when I wanted to check if you had updated I found I couldn't have access to the blog. So I sent you a message. Sorry again. Hope the issue is resolved soon. Can imagine your anguish. 
Un-f**king-believable!! D0 they think everything is their baap ka maal?? What idi0ts!! And here I was waiting f0r an update!!
I used to be a regular STB reader... I have asked for the link numerous time.. i totally understand why you dont want share the link... I really wish i was still reading it as it had an excellent story line...
Masam I am an extremely selfish person.

What I am saying now is not for you but for me. Coz I tried to open STB blog last night and I couldn't.

So, whoever you are stop copying Masam's work and posting it on other websites. Because it is chori.

Would you snatch food from the dabba of the stranger sitting besides you in the cafeteria and stuff it into your mouth? No, right? Coz that is stealing.

Copy pasting other people's work is the same.

Would you snatch food from the dabba of the stranger sitting besides you in the cafeteria, stuff it into your mouth AND SHOUT TO THE WORLD THAT THE FOOD IS FROM THAT PERSON'S DABBA? No, right? Coz that is still stealing. Though you gave credit you didn't have the permission.

Same goes for copy pasting other people's work while giving them credit.

If you don't want me to call you chor more often, do as Masam tells you and let me read my story in peace! 😡

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
To whosoever has done this, it is the limit man!! What on earth do you gain by stealing content. It is sordid and you are losing your own self respect by doing it. As for sharing content just before the story ends, I really don't want to comment on that except 'it speaks for itself'. The best you can do is apologise to Masam and own up your act. 

As a reader I really hope the issue gets resolved soon Masam. A wonderful story that I would wait to read as and when the person comes out with an apology.