Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melonie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Masam wonderful update. Amar is married... Knew something was screwed up with him, otherwise why would he not take care of such a beautiful girl.

Khushi is going to be heartbroken when she comes to know what a cheat he was. 

Arnav and Khushi are a very unique couple and I love all the dialogues between Aman and Arnav.

Please do cont soon..
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: maverickmartin

Will you update already? I'm a new reader and I don't know about your frequency of putting up updates, but I'm gonna ask for one anyway.

UPDATE, PLEASE!

Honey, I'm a professional and a busy one. I don't even remember the last time I wrote an update in my own room, let alone apartment. My job drains me and no matter what, I just can't be regular. I did in my other FF for the first 16 chapters, but they surely made me face with the tumult.
I cannot promise you today or tomorrow but only soon.
See you around,
-M.

Tesoro thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally, I plunged in the beautiful waters (of this story)...the reds and the soft browns ;)

Having nothing to read at this moment I decided to start reading this and yeah, it's a good one. 👏

Umm...masam I'll be able to post my views once in two weeks. Hope you don't mind that, as I've lot of work to finish within a 4 month period.

Will post more after I finish reading it completely.

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol this two might end up killing each other...
aha tequila when khushi is blowing...
loved it very much n thnx 4da pm hun!!!!
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When you've so much to say and words fail you!

That's what I feel right now... This FF is like a real life movie. I absolutely love ArHi's lightmoments. I cant believe Amar is already married. Yes, he was always like a suspicious character but this was so not expected. Is he on the verge of divorcing?

I wonder what keeps on going in Arnav's mind. He's a lovely character not that Khushi isbehind 😆
Just wondering if Arnav will be the one who'll reveal Amar's truth to her? I really hope Khushi finds it out :D I like Payal too. She's a great friend!

Continue soon coz this one keeps getting better and better :D

love
-V-
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
aha!! awesomely hilarious darling!! can't wait for the next morning either 😉

btw Amar is married? that bas***d!!
ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I really don't know how i missed this...I absolutely love it...
Only read Chapter 9 , but i will read the rest soon, just really really really busy now, so i will comment later on, promise :)

Faye x
rockingchamp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...lovely...you are such a good writer love ur works ...if only and spilling the beans awesome...do continue soon ...thanks for the pm...
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome... moron meets ass... hahaha.. her s**tty i mean different avatar was cool.. she got what she gave him.. she misled him and he misled her.. hahaha.. just that her humiliation was huge compared to what he got..

enjoyed the read.. i like this Aman a lot.. he is just perfect for Arnav...

Avani's reaction on seeing skip in Arnav step was so motherly.. and i liked Mr Prakash too.. or kaka..

Amar is married.. oh man.. such a creep.. what the hell does he want from Khushi.. for a while I thought he was gay and wanted Khushi's relation to cover up.. but this looks different and more disgusting..
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

WOW!loved the update Masam!

I have been grinning,smiling,blushing,laughing,Smirking throughout the updates!

Your Fab Writer!👏

AMAZING!