Balika Vadhu

Tell your views

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

k.taddy123

IF-Dazzler

k.taddy123

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Hi guys... im very confused past few weeks regarding news of PRATS... do u think that every news showed by media is always true... FIRST news came regarding PRATS that she is leaving bv for bollywood becoz she get a offer of bhatt camp... bhatt and prats said this is not true... but most of people said that she has no value for their work, she is moneyminded person, etc... Now this news is become false and rumor... SECOND news came that she show starry tantrums on bv sets becoz she is not avilable for shoot... she said due to illness not coming to sets but nobody belive that and media keep saying she show tantrums on sets... THIRD news came due to late night jhalak wrapup party she miss shoot...: We all know illness is not in our hand and we also know that becoz of her health issuse she quit jhalak:...becoz she dont handle stress of bv and jhalak which is the cause of her ill health and she fainted on sets... doctor said that she Will take bed rest for one week but she resume shooting 3rd day:... then media said nothing regading her commitment. We watch bv and know that she look so weak and pale at that point of time...Earlier when she meet with accident she take pain killer finish the shoot... then media make no news regarding this that how she is commited to her work... Now news came that due to her jhalak late nite party she skip the shoot... common guys she is also a human being after all hetic day of shooting she take some time for her enjoyment:... we always not doing work all the time we also need a time for enjoyment and relax. Agar ek baar praty ke baad shooting skip kar di toh iss baat ka itna bada issuse banane ki kya zaroorat hai:... Ab aisa toh nai hai woh har baar party karke shooting skip karti hai... aapko Kya lagta hai iss baar main ?... Maine abhi recenlty PRATS ke kuch interveiw dekhe hai pehal when Reporter ne usse pucha uske drEam boy ke baare mai toh ussne kaha ki woh fairly tale belive karti hai aur usse patner usse pyaar kare, pamper kare etc...ek ganesh utsav ke time ka hai jisme repoter ne kaha tha ki unki kya wish hai GOD se she said that ki usse ghar cahiye, BV 2-3 years aur chale, 3-4 saal mai uski shaadi ho jaaye, aur sbs ka dinner interview dekha jisme inteview dete waqt samose aur jalebi khar rahi thi... Uske aise intrview ko dekh kar mujhe toh aisa hi laga ki woh bhi aam lakiyon ki tarah jiski life kuch jayada badi demand nai hoti choti choti cheeson se khush hoti hai... maine aaj tak kisi bhi actor actress ko jinko stardum ka bhoot savar hota itni simple si wishes mangte haue nai dekha... Lekin mai jab bhi aisi news sunai deti hai toh mujhe doubt hota hai aur samajh main aata ki kis par karoon:... dil par jo yeh kaheta hai ki yeh jhoot hai ya demag par jo yeh kaheta hai ki news true hai...I know this post so long sorry fpr that i just want to share my views with u:...:... what do u think about this plz tel l ur views in this post...!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinskdrosearorasurbhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tell your views" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SinSin

Groupbie

SinSin

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
100% agree with you   Clap

k.taddy123

IF-Dazzler

k.taddy123

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
thanx for the news... and i completely agree with u that media is after pratz becoz at the age of 21 she achieve lot of success... aur media waise bhi unhi stars ke peeche hoti hai jo successful hote hai... unke har ek kaam par nazar hoti hai aur unke baare main koi bhi rumors failati hai... jaise abhi shoot nai kia to toh starry tanturm spread kar rahi hai set par etc...unke paas koi proof nai hota phir bhi news stupid news dete rehete hai...Kisi bhi action ka khud hi koi bhi reason and conclusion bana dete hai... Becoz they know unhe koi rok nai sakta...Par unhe kya pata ki stars yeh sab sun ka kaisa lagta hoga...

When she came mumbai she just 19. In these two years mai usne apne dum par akele yeh sab success acheive ki hai aur maturity toh age ke saath hi aati hai... now she just 21 phir bhi woh apni umar se kafi mature hai... she is bubbly and chirpy girls who enjoy life fully without any hesitation...

Mikey21

Mikey21

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Bhatt s movies rumors then few week media to Pratt ke piche hi pad gai he. She work hard and injoy life too. Why media just focus Pratt news? I don't know. She young age injoy life .but carefully .talk about media body double use .but I read somewhere many tv actor use body double.saatfere me saloni  use body duoble.  JDJ party me  aur bhi tv actors the but why just focus camera Pratt?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top