Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Club Phaddebaaz Members - Pls report immediately! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 29

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Roshan where are you from?? When i was going to sleep you were still online and when am back you are still here Shocked

I'm your neighbor. LOL Don't worry. I have to be at work in an hour. Main poori raat soya nahin. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Club Phaddebaaz Members - Pls report immediately! (Page 10)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Roshan where are you from?? When i was going to sleep you were still online and when am back you are still here Shocked

I'm your neighbor. LOL Don't worry. I have to be at work in an hour. Main poori raat soya nahin. LOL
sunday to chutti hota hai na Confused.

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Yahan Middle East mein nahin! Wink It's the beginning of a full workweek. It's equivalent to Mondays for most countries. Wink

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Yahan Middle East mein nahin! Wink It's the beginning of a full workweek. It's equivalent to Mondays for most countries. Wink
enjoy ji Confused but you get off on friday??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Voice

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
add me too please have been a fan of this show since the first season...loves it cant wait till tomm

The-Voice

...Ritzy...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Ritzy...

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
plz add me too.. I am a big fan of big boss Big smile and I loved the name Phaddebaaz LOL

The-Voice

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

enjoy ji Confused but you get off on friday??

Yep. We have Fridays and Saturdays off. Smile

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetusidhu

add me too please have been a fan of this show since the first season...loves it cant wait till tomm

Done! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.