New & Improved Rules
Alright, so before you guys jump into the bandwagon and start questioning the rules, we need to tell you that these rules were made after analyzing the forum and it's situation.
1) Hardcore Kriya-Rey fans CANNOT make topics on Taani or Taani-Rey or Taani-Shivam anymore. I am sorry guys, but this was debated on and no matter how much you guys hate Taani, the whole fiasco will lead to more fights and tit-for-tat situations between the 2 Fandoms (which i am sure everyone here has witnessed recently). The rule was changed on the promise that KR fans would discuss TR on a good plight and on track but unfortunately what was promised and what has been happening are poles apart . So we are amending the rules and reverting back to what was initially penned out as above. Like we said, this is a forum for everyone and everyone's views are accepted but this is just getting ridiculous with regards how much hate Taani is getting for just being in the show.
2) Taani-Rey CANNOT make topics on Kriya or Kriya-Rey anymore. No more. She's not part of the show anymore so no more KR topics or Kriya topics. The same reasoning applies as above, chances were given and again members failed to meet what they had initially promised, so again we have no choice but to revert back to the initial rule for the betterment of the forum
3) Taani-Rey fans CANNOT enter a topic made by Kriya-Rey fan. If you feel the need to defend, PM the Mods *Shifali* or Illyria and we will deal with it also there is the option of hitting the report button
4) Kriya-Rey fans CANNOT enter a topic made by a Taani-Rey fan. If you feel the need to defend, REPORT or PM the Mods *Shifali* or Illyria as above you can hit the report button and when one of us come online the matter will be dealt with
5) QUOTING in order to save the evidence is NOT allowed. YES. You can quote/ screen shot but you are NOT allowed to quote and post in a thread you are not supposed to be posting in. If you are found quoting a post and posting it in the forum instead of PMing the Mods, your WL will be raised.
6) No name-calling. That's a forum of bashing for members, and characters and actors. No calling members 'stalkers, losers, idiots, dogs, Taani Nani' etc AND also no calling members 'HATERS'
7) Development Team issues: The DT is not allowed to disclose what we are doing with certain threads or what action we are taking so please don't try to make judgments on our decisions because we just don't go through the topics you guys report but through EVERYTHING in that particular thread. Just because we don't highlight step by step as to which action was taken against which member, it doesn't mean action wasn't taken. If you have a problem, PM the Dev Team members.
8) Rules are non-negotiable: Julu and I can't make everyone happy and we are going to do what we feel is right. And right about now, with Sneha leaving and Shakti's decision to not come back, the only way we can avoid more backlash and fighting is if these rules are placed.
9) Appreciation Threads: Chatting and small talk in AT's IS fine as long as it doesn't go on for more than 5-6 pages at a time. Posting smiley faces is NOT fine if that goes on for pages and pages. Warnings are given if an AT has small talk going on for more than 5 pages without a single mention that relates back to the original couple of the AT. Warnings are given for bashing, and name calling members and characters from other ATs which are not supposed to be mentioned in that AT. That being said it does not mean you have 5-6 pages of chatting and then in between members state - 'we love _____ they are the best' or end sentences with ' we love _____' you know what the rules are now and please dont try such tactics it wont work
10) KR fans and TR fans, this one is for you: Stop the fights. Discuss your couple, make topics about your couples instead of going on and on about how much you hate the other couple. Make topics on your favourites instead of hating on other's favourites!
Read carefully through these rules and the warning method is same. 20% WL raise for anyone breaking the rules.
D3 Dev Team