Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Arjun and Purvi will never get together (Page 5)

Orchid25 IF-Stunnerz
Orchid25
Orchid25

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshma28

Hi ,Linda,If at all Purvi finds someone Prince charming ,but no one can beat ARVI
chemistry,so dont worry sooner or later ARVI will be reunited.I think EKTA and ZEE tv
are not in hurry to end this serial,so may be after a couple of months they will be
reunited .
t

i am not optimistic girl at all  , i was / is / will not never keep any optimist for anything in my mind  so there is no way to keep any hope for arvi specially for me never  if anything  good happen then i will see that this is happened what i wanted , ,,too much practical but not than dk . dk more practical than me , i was said what happen in show  right now , what i can see in show i said it , i not believe in future so now truth is , we all know . my opinion based on present . what will happen future we all will  see but at present there is nothing for optimism so i am not keep any hope in my mind  , last month we hoped many things ,,see what was happened suddenly , every hope ruin in with few seconds so not hoping anything is better , negative thought good at least no fear for loosing if positive happen then it is worlds best happiness what you wanted it is happened  , so no hope  .  if they will reunite then its too good  in fact great but there is no sign and i dont want to keep any hope .
we never no ekta what she store in her mind , she always want to give opportunity to new comer so who knows what she store in her mind . not again any heart breaking .

and about arvi chamestry , we never know it . you know my favorite interest is story book reading , everyday i read book and almost everyday i try finish  full book whatever time is needed morning to night no matter , never leave book till finishing . and when weekend come and my mom asked me what book is favorite then i said a book name and said that  this is my heartiest favourite book . i am reading like that book 1st time ever  then again next weekend and change mind  then again comes in a new book name that is my favourite book . may be what i wanted to say ,you understand .

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 07 October 2012 at 6:48am
Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by therealnatasha

I beg to disagree. What about Angad and Kripa? What about Prem and Heer? And the biggest example (although I hope it doesn't take ArVi this long ) is Karan-Nandini. They both married different people, but in the end they were together. So it's very possible that ArVi will get back together soon enough. And although she's still evil, Ekta has toned it down a bit. 
Your Arjun- Purvi picture brings tears to my eyes. Really good one!!!!
Sakhile Goldie
Sakhile
Sakhile

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameilia

I believe that Arvi will be back together as both Asha and RD has confirmed it .RD said that there were twists while Asha said that it mite not look like it but they will be back together.Even the zee channel is promoting Arvi.If u watch the other promos of other serials its only the main characters  that are included.If Ovi was the lead with Arjun where was she in the promo/was she still putting on make upLOL.Anyways i do believe that this jodi has become so popular that even Ekta didnt realise how big this jodi got.Sure they got separated but the serial is still airing my friends and its not over till everyone in the family is happy and with the one they are meant to be with.Ovi got Arjun thru manipulation and scheming and i am sure Ekta wouldn't want to send such message to her viewers that doing such things will get u what u want.I think the msg is no matter how many obstacles,hurdles,separation and devils u have to pass through in life true love will always win at the end.Arvi=true love and no one can say otherwise.
That's my opinion

Absolutely, well said, Amelia. Ovi needs all the make up she can get. However no amount of make up can camouflage poor character!!! She will not succeed!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittycrazygirl4RDameilia

Orchid25 IF-Stunnerz
Orchid25
Orchid25

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
hey guys dont worry arvi will be reunite , definitely  . today , tomorrow , after 18 years , very last day before death or after death in heaven so dont worry at all , dont  be upset and according to me   they are half married so dont worry half marriage will be complete . dont worry at all . 

this pavitra rishta show only worth for mature people . need too much patients .

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 07 October 2012 at 8:42am
shruarvi Senior Member
shruarvi
shruarvi

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
True relation never breaks, it may hav up's and downs, that makes that relation still strong... Arvi share such a pure relation that will not be broken up so easily...they vl surely get together back soon...dont loose hopes guys...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SakhileNadaCinta

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Sizzlerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinjal2987

That won't happen. Arjun and Purvi will get back together. ArVians believe it. They will get back together, because an antagonist(Ovi) and a lead (Arjun) are never together in the end, and also, did you see the zee birthday promo of ArVi, they were together. If they weren't gonna get back together, they wouldn't show them together promoting an important event for the channel. And there are a lot of ways that ArVi will/ could get back together.
1) Purvi getting pregnant
2) Ovi realizing, and reuniting ArVi to make amends
3) Soham(after that matter is solved) reuniting ArVi
4) If Purvi lands a job, and her boss gets close to her, and Arjun getting jealous and decides to get his love back
agree. Arvi will re unite
sweet_basket Senior Member
sweet_basket
sweet_basket

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
they will  reunite some day hope so that day comes soon

Go to top