Pavitra Rishta

Arjun and Purvi will never get together (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

aathya

IF-Rockerz

aathya

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

Originally posted by aathya

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Nope i dont agree.. They will defntly reunite iam 200% sure

how you 200% sure ?? tell me na
because i hve msgd pr official page about arvi reunion.. I askd them weather there is a reunion or not they gave me reply saying 'ofcourse arjun purvi will be defntly reunited but later'

pr official page...?
which one and who answered it?
ekta kapoor?
   yeah... Any problm?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Orchid25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun and Purvi will never get together (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
well your analogy make sense but for mah heart sake i wish this time kekta mai wont repeat her age old trick

Sweetarvi2

Sweetarvi2

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
omg...please dont make my day bad...where i am is early morn an reading dis-.jus will make my day bad ...please i want arvi together

reshma28

reshma28

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
PL. dont worry they will definitely get united ,because there is zero chemistry between
Arjun and Ovi.Most of the viewers  dont like arjun and ovi pairing,I will give you the example,
the moment my mom and my aunt see Ovi sharing the screen with Arjun they start bad
mouthing about Ovi. So,if Ekta wants to continue this serial ,she has to reunite ArVI,otherwise
the remaining young crowd who are still watching this show in anticipation of ARVI  will unite
one day ,will stop watching this show.Yeah one thing is there ,if Purvi(asha) gets married to
 a prince charming and her chemistry is good with him and if viewers are liking their pairing
then ARVI will not end up together.I think Ekta doesnt believe in logic ,everything is dependant
on TRPs.I think ARVI are not going to be reunited any time soon.

crazygirl4RD

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshma28

PL. dont worry they will definitely get united ,because there is zero chemistry between
Arjun and Ovi.Most of the viewers  dont like arjun and ovi pairing,I will give you the example,
the moment my mom and my aunt see Ovi sharing the screen with Arjun they start bad
mouthing about Ovi. So,if Ekta wants to continue this serial ,she has to reunite ArVI,otherwise
the remaining young crowd who are still watching this show in anticipation of ARVI  will unite
one day ,will stop watching this show.Yeah one thing is there ,if Purvi(asha) gets married to
 a prince charming and her chemistry is good with him
and if viewers are liking their pairing
then ARVI will not end up together
.I think Ekta doesnt believe in logic ,everything is dependant
on TRPs.I think ARVI are not going to be reunited any time soon.

@ blue ,, exactly my point , if you watched arvi engagement sbs / sbb segment  then there is a arcana and purvi segment , arcana was said that her mom again will start finding a man for her  and they again make a new  story line ( although this was fun but i think they gave us clue with fun )  and arcana , purvi both  also said  that they will find a new boy and i think that mom is arcana and daughter is purvi , there is no clue for sulocona that she will find a man for arcana , i think arcana will find a man for purvi and ekta take time for this prince charming man finding for purvi who can chase arvi chamastry  thats why after 1 months there is no new man . 

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 07 October 2012 at 4:32am

reshma28

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sipokobusak

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Nope i dont agree.. They will defntly reunite iam 200% sure

how you 200% sure ?? tell me na
because i hve msgd pr official page about arvi reunion.. I askd them weather there is a reunion or not they gave me reply saying 'ofcourse arjun purvi will be defntly reunited but later'

pr official page...?
which one and who answered it?
ekta kapoor?
   yeah... Any problm?

wow..ekta kapoor herself answered you?
that's amazing.
sorry my friend..i think they lied to you.
that's not ekta kapoor..
maybe ekta kepoor...lol.

just joking.
but you should not believe anything been said in "PR official page" especially in media social website such as facebook etc.
there is no such thing..those pages are fan made.
can't believe 100%.

have a nice day..Smile

reshma28

reshma28

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hi ,Linda,If at all Purvi finds someone Prince charming ,but no one can beat ARVI
chemistry,so dont worry sooner or later ARVI will be reunited.I think EKTA and ZEE tv
are not in hurry to end this serial,so may be after a couple of months they will be
reunited .
t

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakhilecrazygirl4RDOrchid25

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Arjun n Purvi will be together again...

crazygirl4RD

Post Reply New Post