Sasural Simar Ka

FF - ROSID ~New Beginning~(Updtd 17th April) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 35

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lifeisloving

Originally posted by pumaa

Awesome storyline.Looking forward to the next part!!

Please do pm while you update...

thank u soo much dear and surree Smile
Add some rosid pics to perfectly matched to this dear..that will give more glore to this...Wink

I can add pics.. but at this point they will not justify the situation... will add pics later.. and dear thank u soo much for the suggestion..this tym i want all of you to use ur imagination Wink
Thanks for accept my suggestion dear Smile..you know,Rosid fans are the best in  imagination , creation , suggestion and all special skills ( U, savkatica, aoishi., jesmi ,nickpick and now a days a new one Sunshinetears )..again I say Rosid are sooo lucky for having fans like you all..Star 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srdeviAemy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - ROSID ~New Beginning~(Updtd 17th April) (Page 6)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Awesome storyline.Looking forward to the next part!!

Please do pm while you update...

thank u soo much dear and surree Smile
Add some rosid pics to perfectly matched to this dear..that will give more glore to this...Wink

I can add pics.. but at this point they will not justify the situation... will add pics later.. and dear thank u soo much for the suggestion..this tym i want all of you to use ur imagination Wink
Thanks for accept my suggestion dear Smile..you know,Rosid fans are the best in  imagination , creation , suggestion and all special skills ( U, savkatica, aoishi., jesmi ,nickpick and now a days a new one Sunshinetears )..again I say Rosid are sooo lucky for having fans like you all..Star 

Awww thank uu soo muuchhh dear Smile and there is one more name amysimha she is the best Smile its just she is a silent killer Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pumaa

Ritii

Ritii

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
wooow      for the nice compliment and yes agree with u  lifeisloving one more name is Amy she is the besttt .Tongue

Aemypumaa

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Sorry dears for my forgotten...add her name also..Wink And add shobha name also...ohhh the list is too long ..So I declare all rosid fans Wink OK..

RitiiAemy

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Sorry dears for my forgotten...add her name also..Wink And add shobha name also...ohhh the list is too long ..So I declare all rosid fans Wink OK..

hahahahahaha yupzzz very OK very OK Big smile

Ritii

HarryAustralia

HarryAustralia

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
plz yaar go ahead u can not stop there u are doing very good job it's really nice love story.Atleast through this story we can feel some romantic imagination about ROSID.bcz without rosid ssk is reall boring.so plz keep goingSmile

Aemy

srdevi

srdevi

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Hi Aemy, waiting for the story to continue. Everday i check IF for your
update. i think most of the Rosidians are waiting to read more from
you.Pls update asap...sorry for bothering you.

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Updated... Smile and thank u soo much all for liking the FF and encouraging me alot :) Thanksss a lott
srdevi and harryaustrailia thanku sooo much and i am very sorry for neing late in writing 

srdevi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top