Sasural Simar Ka

FF - ROSID ~New Beginning~(Updtd 17th April)

Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

hey people i am not good at it.. never done it before but i was sitting and thinking about roli and siddhant and i got this crazy idea of writing a FF on ROSID... so here it comes i will start the story from the beginning...for convenience i have made the new addition in blue font ... so that it will be easy...😊 
2nd part of the FF is on page 11 here is the link

from now on NEW update is on page # 29 the new addition is in Blue  😉 Enjoy and hope you will like it 😊 here is the page link

Whole house is decorated very beautifully, all the guests have arrived and every one is looking so happy. All the guests are enjoying themselves and their center of attention is a young beautiful girl with long straight hairs , big eyes and a very cute smile.. this cute innocent girl is none other than roli divedi .. the younger sister of the bride who is looking extra beautiful in her yellow and green lehenga and matching jewellary...All are praising roli and she on hearing such compliments is shying ...suddenly there is lots of sound of patakhas, which announces the arrival of boy's side... roli thought in her mind "ok, so u have come , be careful mr. siddhant u are in heap danger today " she smiled and went inside to bring pooja thaal for her mother who was calling her out to bring that thaal so that she can perform all the rituals... after roli's mother performed all rituals.. all the guests came inside... alongwith them came a handsome young man with dark brown hair, fair complexion and 6 feet tall ... his eyes was searching some one .. that any one can tell by looking at him but he was searching whom??? then suddenly there is a glimpse of happiness in his eyes, it felt as if he found the one he was searching for ... and then that person came in front of him and yes it was none other than roli divedi .. the girl he fell in love with at first sight..

He again got mesmerized on watching her in her lehenga with open hair... roli who was busy in talking with some aunty felt that some one is staring at her she looked around and there he was... siddhant bharadwaj, looking at her like he has seen sunlight for the first time .. she got confuse that why is he staring at me like this but in her this confusion she also unknowingly started to stare at him...

while staring at him she got flashbacks her first meeting with him... whole bharadwaj family was at her home .. they had come to see her didi but she was outside the house and was helping one of her freind .. she was running out of tym and was cursing herself for deciding to help her freind on the same day but roli is the person who can never say NO to her friends..she completed her task fast and told her friend that she is leaving... she was walking back to home taking long steps and almost running when she suddenly bumps into some one and was about to fall but the other person holds her ...she thanks god and then looked at the person who was staring at her and was looking mesmerized ... she got confuse that why is this stranger staring at me and also he dint let her go.. she pushed him and said let me go... he just got his sense back and let her go.. she said cann't u see are u blind or what?? he said ooo madam .. u were the one who bumped into me and u shud be thank ful that i saved u from falling.. but u are being rude... she said haaa... thankful and me .. u shud be sorry that u came in my way.. he said o hellooo.. she replied well i dunt have tym for it .. so leave it and she walks away...On reaching home roli realized that guests have already arrived and her mom was pretty angry at her but she did not say a word to her at that moment and started introducing her to bharadwaj family.. when she was meeting mata ji the eldest member of the family she suddenly said "ahh, finally you are here.. why u always have to be late siddhant?" Roli turned around and was astonished to see the same stranger there whom she met on her way back to home... he was also amazed on seeing her here but he just passed her a smile and greet every one ... mata ji asked him again that why u r late ... he said Actually on my way here i bumped into a girl she was a strange girl.. i helped her and save her from falling but she dint even say thank you to me despite she was angry at me... " Weird said by roli's mom, you should have made her realize that she should be thankful rather than being angry ... on listening this siddhant looked into roli's eyes and said that i will made her realize...
Suddenly roli felt that some one was pulling her dupatta she got back in the mehndi function and realized that she had been staring siddhant quite wierdly.. she looked down and see that a small kid was pulling her dupatta, she asked him wat do u want ? he siad your mom is calling you... roli on hearing this said.. Oh my god i forgot that mother had asked me to bring water for didi... she immediately left from there...
Siddhant who was till that moment locked into her deep eyes... shook his head as if he had just got free from some magical bound... he looked around and couldn't found roli any where near him.. he started to think that siddhant bharadwaj what has happened to you? u never act so strange.. how can u behave like this ... wat attracts u towards this girl and wat makes u uncomfortable when she is not around??? Are you finallyyy in looovvvee??? and while thinking this his heart beat speeds up as if it was agreeing to what his mind was thinking and telling him yes yes yes mr. siddhant u r in love ,,, may be u were a boy who had always made fun of such feelings but this time this feeling has struck u and no place to escape... so admit it Siddhant you love Roli Devidi...

Roli brought water for didi and gave it to her, she asked her to put the water on table and pass her the bangles... roli put the water glass on table and give her the ear rings, Sim looked at ear rings and then at roli's face.. roli said what?? sim asked roli wat is with u these day?? why are u so absent minded.. roli looked puzzled on hearing this and asked sim why are u saying it?? she said i asked u to pass me bangles and look what u are holding?? roli looked at her hands and said OOPs...Sorry didi and she immediately put ear rings back and give sim her bangles..Sim took bangles from her and was about to ask her the same question, when some one called roli and roli hurriedly went away from there not meeting sim's eyes... roli in heart thanks god for saving her from didi's interrogation because she herself dunt know wat has happened to her and why she kept thinking of that one person again and again.. she was walking while thinking all this and in the corridor she bumps into some one  ... they both fell and to her surprise it was none other than siddhant again and he was on top of her holding her head from banging into floor and she was holding onto him for support... they both looked into each other eyes.. and then roli shifted siddhant realized that and he suddenly stood up and hold roli's hand and help her to stand .. she said why why it always have to be u.. dunt u have eyes??? look wat u have done and while saying this she bring her hand forward which has blood on it and it looks like some of her bangles were crushed due to this fall... siddhant suddenly holds her hand and take out his handkerchief from his pocket and started to clean her blood .. while doing this he has so much concern on his face and pain as well.. it was like it is his hand that has got cut from bangles .. he slightly brushes the handkerchief against her wound .. roli winced and he asked is it hurting.. roli irritated by this question looked into his face and then on seeing his expressions said no, its ok... he then tie his handkerchief on her hand , looked into her eyes, hold his ears and said SORRY...roli looked amazed and his style did brought a smile on her face and nodding her head she goes from there...
She entered the hall, siddhant was after her.. she saw her mother and went straight to her, her mother also saw her and her injured hand.. she said " Roli not again... why u ahve again hurt ur self ... why cann't u see properly and walk carefully" Siddhant who was standing at some distance heared this and had a smile on his face.. Roli looked embarrased on hearing this.. she said what ma ... what i have done.. she said u have again hurt ur self and that too on your didi'd wedding.. hey lord what should i do of this girl... roli said maa take it easy nothing much had happened it's just a small cut :) and besides its my didi's please dunt scold me... can i go and have fun .. her mom smiled and she went from there to her friends who were standing at the corner... they asked her where is that guy u were talking about.. roli looked around and saw siddhant standing at some distance with some of his and prem's friends... roli pointed there and said that the guy standing next to jiju is him.. you all know the plan so get ready ... her friends nod and they left from there ...
Siddhant was standing with his friends when suddenly a group of girls came towards them roli was also there.. she was holding a plate of laddos... the grils offer them all laddos .. all the boys except prem and siddhant took laddos.. roli asked siddhant u will not eat it?? he said no, i dunt like laddoo... She said but you have to... please .. just one .. Siddhant on listening this said ok, but i will eat it only on one condition if u will feed me laddo ... roli smirked and said yes she picks up a laddo (which was huge than the others) and put the whole laddo in his mouth... 

Roli fed siddhant laddo and that too whole laddo .. siddhant's mouth was full and he can barely chew the laddo.. roli smiled and turn back and giggle with her friends siddhant gets suspecious and as soon as he sense the danger he was in one .. he started to jump and making sounds like "sss" his friends look at him he was making faces as if he is eatings chilli... he amongst all this shout "water... bring water" his friend ran and brought a glass of water he drank it and ask for more his friend this tym brought a jug with the glass.. siddhant ignored the glass and start drinking water from the jug...after whole jug was finished he said.. haaa.. his friends asked wat happen.. why u act like this .. u ate laddo but behaved as if u ate green chilli.. siddhant said yes it ahs chilli in it... just then his friend said why is ur nose and ears red?? Siddhant said shit...
roli when turned back and giggled actually she thought in her mind .. ok siddhant bharadwaj ready for ur punishment.. she then recalls how she and her friends added green chilli in the laddo ... the chilli was the small one which we say "Teekhi" in hindi... she then hide behind a pillar and watch siddhant jumping and asking for water.. she smiled.. but she noticed that siddhant's nose and ears are turning red.. she thought strange.. why is this happening but then she just shrugged and went away...
Siddhant was standing behind the piller and had covered his face with a chunri...he saw his mom coming towards that pillar ... when she camse closer he spoke very slowly ..maa..maaa... his mom looked around her but couldn't find any one .. he then again called her.. she looked again and this time spotted him... she went there and asked what happened why are u covering your face and ears.. he removed the chunri...and his mother eyes widened with shock and she said  ..ohh siddhant what have u done.. u know that u are allergic to spices then how come u ate it...u never eat anything that has spice in it then how it has happend.. siddhant ignored her question and said maaa ... i know but now it has happend so can u please give me the anti allergic medicine .. i will be ok in 30 mins.. till then i will be in the garden .. her mom gave him the medicine and he went away... When siddhant was calling his mom he dint notice that roli was also near... she noticed him and find this quite weird.. she went closer so that she can ask what happen but just at that moment sujata aunty came there so she stand close enough to listen what they were talking... she heard everything and feel guilty... she never wanted to hurt siddhant her intentions were just to pull his legs but this has caused him pain and she felt bad for it she decided to go in the garden and say sorry tom siddhant...
Siddhant was standing in the garden and he was feeling a bit relax now .. other wise before his nose was aching... he has always been allergic to chilli... and he never eat much spices due to this reason.. he looked around and was quite amazed at how well the divedi's had managed their garden... it was so quite and beautiful and in addition to this natural beauty there was full moon on the sky.. which was making the whole scenery look like a dream.. just then when he was busy in observing the beauty of the nature he heard the sound of the bangles .. he turned around and was surprised to see roli standing there... roli was standing near a rose plant and moon light was falling straight on her face and her whole face is glowing and giving it her an angelic touch ... her eyes were hidden behind her long eyelashes as she was looking down ... as if thinking what to say... she was rubbing her hands together...  she was looking more beautiful then every thing around her...  siddhant was awestruck by looking at her ... he was totally mesmerized by her beauty and couldn't take his eyes off her ... she then looked upward and siddhant saw tears in her eyes.. he got uncomfortable and felt like running towards her and holding her face in her hands and wipe away her tears but he couldn't do this so he stood still and asked what happened?? why are you crying?? the concern in his voice gave roli the courage and she came closer to him.. she holds her ears look into his eyes and said Sorry ... i never intended to hurt you that was a little prank but i never realized that it can make u suffer .. i am really really very sorry.. siddhant felt like hugging her and tell her that stupid girl it's just a small thing why are u so worried about it and why are you wasting your precious tears for it.. but then he just hold her hands and put them down and said . dunt worry i am ok.. i will come inside in 10 more minutes.. she smiled on listening this..  then siddhant said but as u have done a mistake so be ready u will have to do something for me then i will forgive u...roli looked confused ...
She had turned while siddhant said that he is ok.. on listening that she has to do something for siddhant;  roli turned back and looked into his eyes (her eyes full of confusion),she asked what do i have to do?? Siddhant said leave it u won't be able to do that.. she said no, tell me what i have to do?.. he again said leave it.. its not easy for you.. she said siddhant ji no ... now tell me... he smiled and said sure u wanna do this .. she said yes... he on hearing this came closer to her ( already they were standing very close as they move towards each other while fighting ) he then brings his face closer to her face slowly slowly and never breaking the eye contact.. roli was stunned... he came more and more close and then whispers in her ear "I want you to feed me laddo again.. but without mirchi and in front of every one" While saying this his lips touched her ears for seconds and those seconds brought thousands of butterflies in roli's stomach ... she pushed him away and ran from there .. after running 7 to 8 steps she turned back and looked at him.. he was smiling and looking at her... She then again turned and run from there 
Siddhant when again entered into the hall mehndi rasam had started and many ladies were surrounding simar and doing all the rituals.. roli was also standing closer to simar but she was not looking at her di.. instead she was looking at a flower pot and actually she was not looking at it... she was thinking about something this was quite evident to siddhant as he also noticed the blush on her cheeks.. and her hand which was caressing her ear.. where his lips had touched.. he felt soo much joy and felt like dancing but he controlled himself as he dunt want to bother other people but he was happy to know that his presence his touch .. does make difference to roli and affects her (in a gud way).. he then goes from there after all the rituals were done guests were asked to have dinner.. siddhant was waiting for roli as he knew that she will come and definitely feed him laddo ... but how?? this is the one thing that was bothering him... he was having dinner when roli came there with her friends all of them were holding sweet dishes in their hands... Siddhant looked at roli and there it was the laddos thaal in her hands... hmmm so this is how she will do it... Ok siddhant baita be ready ,, its your turn now.. they all were offering every one sweets ... his friends were already afraid of the sweet dishes due to what happened to siddhant they all strated insisting .. while they all were busy roli came to siddhant and offered him laddo.. he said Laddooo No baba No... and that tooo when u will feed me... No way.. i dunt eat it .. Roli looked at him angrily and said very slowly.. u wanted it now wat happen?? he said me ... when did i ask... i dunt remember... she said there in garden when... and then she stops and her cheeks were all red due to blush which comes on her face .. siddhant was awestruck and then she said ... u know na.. plzzz eat it.. Siddhant said only one condition she said what he said we both will feed each other laddo... roli said what no way.,.. i dunt like laddo at all and i dunt eat laddo .. he said ok then i will not forgive u... she said.. ufff and said ok... but not now.. he said ok... she then feed him laddo again she put the whole laddo in his mouth and move from there... she started asking other people if they want anything else... and siddhant while chewing laddo was looking at her.. and thinking.. miss roli divedi.. since years i have been searching for my right life partner.. thank u soo much for ending my search and coming in front of me.. one day i will make u mine and that day will be the best day of my life...Now no one can take you from me...
After the dinner was finished bharadwaj family was preparing to leave.. siddhant eyes were in search of a person (no doubts who this person is ..) but she cannot seem to be any where in the hall... he was feeling irritated as he really really wanted to talk to her before leaving but she was no where and then finally he spotted her.. in a corner standing alone with a pillar looking sad (he figured it out that she is sad because the mehndi function is over and she had got only one more day with her di...) ... he went to her and stand with the pillar besides her and said smart ... very smart ,,, so now u r hiding behind this pillar so that i won't catch u and feed u laddoo she looked up in his eyes irritated.. laddo which laddo .. i dunt eat laddo ?? (she replied to him in his own style ) what are u saying siddhant g and there it comes the beautiful smile on her lips... siddhant sighed with relief in his heart as this was all he wanted the smile on her face... he said ahaannn meri billi mujh he ko meow... she smiled and looked down.. at that time some one called roli.. as she was about to leave siddhant hold her hand and came closer to her... he bends down and whispers in hear ear " listen girl... i will feed u laddo one day .. and that day will be one when i will make you mine forever "...Roli's heart started beating so fast her heartbeat was racing.. all her cheeks were red and her eyelashes covered her beautiful eyes... she turned around and stunned to see siddhant standing so close.. she tried to release her hand... still not making the eye contact but siddhant was not leaving her hand he had smile on his face he was bemused to see her reaction .. then roli looked up in his eyes her eyes saying it all for her... he on reading the silent acceptance and plead leaves her hand she ran from there...
All bharadwaj members were leaving and siddhant was looking back again and again then sujata called his name and said what happen ?? did u forget something ??? What are you looking for?? Siddhant said no and looked straight but in his heart he said maa i dint forget any thing but yes my heart is not with me anymore and my eyes are searching for the one who has stolen it... he again looked back and a smile came on his face as he spotted roli who was standing on roof and looking at him and this tym she was looking at him as if there is no other thing around him as if he is the only one who is visible to her... the look in her eyes is saying soo much that he desperately wanted to climb up the roof and hold her and ask her to say all what her eyes are saying... but he couldn't come back ...he had to go so he kept walking but with quick glances at back this tym...he sat in the car and let prem drive ... though he fought before that he will drive but now he let him coz he wanted to look back on the roof he wanted to look back at her he had to save her face in his eyes till tmrw morning which is already seems so far to him he had to look at roli till his eyes can chase her... 
When siddhant's car was out of sight .. roli felt some pain in her heart as if some part of her has gone missing.. she wanted badly to run after car just to have a glance of siddhant ... she never imagined that a night will change her life this much.. she came downstairs and finished all her work but all the time she has in her mind what siddhant whispered in her ears a smile was continuously there on her face .. in night when she came back in her room it was more than midnight .. sim had slept as she was tired ... roli looked at the window which was closed as roli dint like open windows she always complains to sim that dunt open it as mosquitoes came in... but today she felt that close window is suffocating the room.. she went and open the window and a fresh breeze touches her face she looked outside it was full moon so all night was covered in snowy beautiful light of moon and roli feels that the night is so beautiful she looked down and saw the garden as soon as she saw the rose plant she remembered the moment she had there and again her hand started caressing her ear... she closed her eyes and the only person that came in her mind was siddhant bhardwaj and this tym this person was not in her mined but she can see him.. she feels as if he is smiling at her and she remembers his words I will make you mine Roli divedi she smiles and looked at moon.. suddenly sim called from back .. roli .. what happened? why u have opened the window ... she turned back and sim said why are u holding ur ear is it paining?? roli then realizes that she was still holding her ear... she left it ... sim said u are behaving awkwardly i am worried about u she said dii there is nuthing to worry u shud sleep ... i am also coming to sleep , she turned and closed the window and went to bed for sleep... though she knew that she won't be able to sleep as whenever she is closing her eyes now siddhant comes in front of them smiling and her heart beat starts racing... she after trying for two hours tell herself roli divedi dunt be mad there is heck of work tmrw and u r going to see him tmrw so close ur eyes and sleep but as soon as she thinks of tmrw her heart beat again started racing this tym she asked her heart shutup and let me sleep... and then finally her eyes began to shut and she slept but with a beautiful smile and a lot of peace on her face...
to be continue ...
Edited by Aemy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srdevi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very interesting, you should continue with the story. Atleast in this way we can imagine Rosid
and get cure of rosid fever. The cv's are not making us happy in any way but your story will
make us happy. pls continue...thank you.
Aemy thumbnail
Originally posted by: srdevi

very interesting, you should continue with the story. Atleast in this way we can imagine Rosid
and get cure of rosid fever. The cv's are not making us happy in any way but your story will
make us happy. pls continue...thank you.

awww thank u sooo mucchhh for ur support 😊 will def continue it 😊
rupinr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
soo nice ad lovely...plz continue soon 
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yar aemy i just loved it its superb thank u soo much i wish rosid was the lead this stupid serial is destroying our rosid they have suych an awesome couple in their hand and they are not utilizing it!
miss rosid so much!
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aemy u better continue yar wth u left me wanting more aemy plzz tell me nah wht happens next plzz yar plzz!i am dying out here!
xitijj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
beautiful !love the way you write!😊
Aemy thumbnail
Originally posted by: xitij

beautiful !love the way you write!😊

awww thank u sooo muuchhh 😊
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes dear Continue it  ... it is much nice then sskkk :)
pumaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow ..so intense and excellent work 👏

Beautiful. I could imagine them while reading ⭐️

Thank you so much for share your writing .