Savdhaan India @11

HOW TO INCREASE CM RANKING AND CELEBRITY RANKING

smke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
THIS POST IS FOR THOSE WHO STILL HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT THE TIPS FOR INCREASING CM RANKING AND CELEBRITY RANKING.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3226087

THANKS TO THE MEMBERS OF SAATH NIBHANA SATHIYA.
Edited by smke - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamtasa thumbnail
Smke ...that was really very helpful ..something I've been requesting IF to provide ...we can not follow rules which we do not know ...So once again thanks a lot !!!
mamtasa thumbnail
This is a very important post ...ALL should read it so rules are understood clearly ..and followed ...I am grateful to SMKE for providing this information ..it will be of great help to all new entrants ..and an important reference point ...often for lack of knowledge some of us click away ..sometimes guided by others who themselves are not clear about the rules ..yet take on the role of guiding many ...new entrants are really floundering ..especially if they are not computer savvy ...need all the help :)) When I first came here I did not even know that rules were there ..kept asking ...some gave right guidelines but many ( perhaps out of their own misinformation imparted incorrect directions ...sometimes leading to un-intentional spamming and getting blocked ...SO CHEERS SMKE ...DIL SE >>>TFS :))))
mamtasa thumbnail
I still have a question to ask !!! Do unlimited views/ rating of Celebrity pictures fetch him points ...or only once a day is counted and the rest redundant ?? This post suggests its just once a day ...someone had guided me that you can click the entire day ( as no one really stops you as they in commenting ) and each view / rating adds up towards the Celebrity ranking ...over 6 months I followed that like a lunatic ..every coffee break at work was used towards this ..now I find it was all wasted ...So I  emphasise ..ALL READ AND SAVE THIS POST ..and bless smke for providing it ...as it is important to be on the right rails :)))
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
smke ..thanks ,  your post really helped to guide everyone correctly ...and see the results if all get the right advice  !! Big Hug !!
UnluckyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for all the tips...wish we get some more articles with Mohnish tagged...then raising his ranking would become a lot easier.
smke thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamta-s

smke ..thanks , your post really helped to guide everyone correctly ...and see the results if all get the right advice !! Big Hug !!

Actually even I have had no idea about the rules...just googled it on IF and found this...and no idea about how the viewing on celebrity page increases...
debaleena_tunai thumbnail
Originally posted by: smke

Actually even I have had no idea about the rules...just googled it on IF and found this...and no idea about how the viewing on celebrity page increases...

jab 12 hours baad baad comment karenge tab view count hota hai...i mean 1 comment karne k baad logout ho jayiye...fir jab 2nd cmnt karengi to login krke main overview page dekhiye & then cmnt kijiye...Views pix & videos pe bhi hai...rating option...
-ajna- thumbnail
Yes ,smke ,IF works in mysterious ways ..but have to thank you as this is the most sensible and accurate guide to its complicated methods :))) I check it once everyday so as not to go wrong ...but I do find sometimes they break their own rules ...e.g. just now ...when the entire household was asleep ...they have not accepted my comment on his  IF Profile saying ...you have just posted a comment in the past one hour from the same IP,so wait for one hour before commenting ...the only place I commented was on MB"s FB Page ,as I always do before Anywhere else  ...are the two connected ? Don't understand ...but getting wiser thanks to you :)))
-ajna- thumbnail
Also ,someone addicted to another serial  ,told me that visiting his IF Profile and just clicking Overview and seeing his pic with the check shirt gives points !!!! She clicks the Overview for her favourite every hour !!!!! Can that be true ...its some show where the leads occupy the top Rank ...don't know which one as I do not watch any other except MB shows !!!