Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dina98210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok now... This was absolutely amazing...!!!! It was very well described and all feelings literally came put of the story..!! It was a very goood story to read...! I mean i use to wait for your updates everyday...!! Coz you never pmed me ... Buh oh well, i still catched up on it...!! Your a great writer keep writing and somehow let me know when you write...!! Pleeeaase make one for Virman again..!!! After marraige... Plzzz plzz plzzz i would love to read it..!! Bdwzzz... My name is dina.. Consider me as a frend..! 😊 I loved how u portrayed Virman relationship .. Virat was sooo caring through everything... Loves it..!! Pleaase continue with another storyy ... Anyways i think i shud stop writing now.. Coz im jus gna go on and on.. Lol..!! But to conclude.. You were FAB..!!

Byee,,,
Dina xx
ashni0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for such an amazing response. and i am sorry to those whom i have not been able to pm...i may have missed out some...will try to continue this one or write another romantic ff sometime later...but once again, i am grateful for such an overwhelming comments...
ashni0905 thumbnail
thank u thank u once again for so many likes and comments...promise to come up with next virman story soon!!
ashni0905 thumbnail
A big thank you to all those readers who are still enjoying this FF...
Megha106 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
luvd it y👏r...it ws so hot ,passionate n,,,,no words 2 describe😳,,,,,w8n fr ur nxt story...
..Ankita.. thumbnail
I've read this a million times and I'm reading it again!
and I still can't stop blushing at every word you write.
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a very - very beautiful ff . loved every bit of it . dont know how i missed it but now read all the parts in one go . wonderful dear .keep writing many more like this .
_Virman_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This ff was super hot