Any doubts about Amelia?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hi guysHug,
So I was wondering do you guys have any doubts about Amelia?... Is she really a vet or is there more than meets the eye?...Vet from the outside, a psycho supernatural from the inside?Day Dreaming What if she is possessed by a demon too? or even if she is a regular old human who doesn't know about Sam's past. I mean why would Sam tell her he's demon magnetic/ is a professional demon hunter?Broken Heart Sam and Dean could not recognize that Channing was possessed so what if Amelia has secrets of her own?Evil Smile So what are your views on it? Besides it's not the first time Sam got influenced by a girl inhabited by a demon aka Ruby, the only difference could be earlier Sam knew exactly what Ruby was, but now he might not know who Amelia is?Shocked

Plus, what if she is a lookout for Sam placed by Crowley or some other monster category?
Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.Ephemeraherms_angelepiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any doubts about Amelia?" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I'm yet to make an opinion on her yet since we haven't much of her. But for now, whatever they showed about her and Sam in E1 looked very forced. Somehow I didn't find it convincing enough.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
I agree with Husna, I haven't judged her yet although you're right, her character could swing both ways! It would definitely be awesome if Crowley had something to do with it! :)

xoxo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelepiphany.

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I agree with both Husna and Aanya. LOL But then somehow possessed girls and Sam have a thing for each other. But how can we judge just yet? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
if you see some interviews they say there is a love interest of sam who has her own past and a cupboard full of skeletons...she too is carrying some kinda baggage..now my doubt is that love interest is amelia or not...they also said it will be (love-interest) will be shown on EP.3

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I m really lookin forward:-D

Jarin04

IF-Sizzlerz

Jarin04

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I have always doubt on sam's luv interest. Poor guy never chooses the right person. Though jess was a good one

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.