Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Chitrathan

IF-Rockerz

Chitrathan

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
TFS Tanu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DC: Same old bahu (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ranjnanarang

Goldie

ranjnanarang

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
This article ia bang on ans such state of women on Indian TV shows the putrid mind set of the makers. 

The problem is the there are a lot of regressive people in this country who does not tolerate a strong women pratigonist which is a sad stae of affairs in a country which wants to call itself progressive. 

Mentioning Dia aur Baati gosh how can this show enjoy the highest TRP is something which baffles me. I mean how regressive can our audience get.  

About potrayal of Mona I have nothing to say this is a total spine less character. I mean still Sandhaya is adjusting to circumstances and is not regressive herself. She has resorted ot the fact that she cannot do anything in life but her thought process has not changed here this women is too much she has no self respect she is not seeing what a jackass her husband is. I mean it was still okay to try to adjust with a man if he is faithful and is doing his duty for you but this guy is neither and still she is crying over 12 years. Such a regressive thought process has forced me to stop watching this show. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

summer7rtmsaishrayblyton

summer7

summer7

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjnanarang

This article ia bang on ans such state of women on Indian TV shows the putrid mind set of the makers. 

The problem is the there are a lot of regressive people in this country who does not tolerate a strong women pratigonist which is a sad stae of affairs in a country which wants to call itself progressive. 

Mentioning Dia aur Baati gosh how can this show enjoy the highest TRP is something which baffles me. I mean how regressive can our audience get.  

About potrayal of Mona I have nothing to say this is a total spine less character. I mean still Sandhaya is adjusting to circumstances and is not regressive herself. She has resorted ot the fact that she cannot do anything in life but her thought process has not changed here this women is too much she has no self respect she is not seeing what a jackass her husband is. I mean it was still okay to try to adjust with a man if he is faithful and is doing his duty for you but this guy is neither and still she is crying over 12 years. Such a regressive thought process has forced me to stop watching this show. 

Yes, so regressive. And today's episode really was apalling...really showed us what Mona is, seems that the message the makers are sending out is - once a housewife, always a housewife... Why was she serving tea at the meeting? Is she at her house, hosting a tea or dinner party? If you noticed, she asks the peon to leave and actually offers to serve the tea! And she impressed the client with her home-cooked food???? Really?! Not with her professional skills,but her cooking skills! Shame on her! Or the makers of this show! So much for being VP (or President, whatever her designation is!)
Thanks CVs, for showing us Indian women our place!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjnanarangrtmsaishrayblyton

ranjnanarang

Goldie

ranjnanarang

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitki

Originally posted by ranjnanarang

Yes, so regressive. And today's episode really was apalling...really showed us what Mona is, seems that the message the makers are sending out is - once a housewife, always a housewife... Why was she serving tea at the meeting? Is she at her house, hosting a tea or dinner party? If you noticed, she asks the peon to leave and actually offers to serve the tea! And she impressed the client with her home-cooked food???? Really?! Not with her professional skills,but her cooking skills! Shame on her! Or the makers of this show! So much for being VP (or President, whatever her designation is!)
Thanks CVs, for showing us Indian women our place!

That's the reason I have stopped watching this show. Seriously I have nothing against women being goof home makers and impressing people with their cooking and hospitable nature. I love doing this myself but then this is not the end of a woman. I read the update was happy that I have quit watching this. 

Mona is being irrational on all accords and that's what is irritating me to the core about this show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishray

summer7

summer7

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Exactly! I appreciated Mona much more when she was a loving home maker, she seemed strong and certainly more independent than she is now. Now her character has turned into a doormat, where she lets everyone (even her daughter) walk all over her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayblyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.