Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

Hey Leela thank u so much for the lovely VM Smile
The song and those scenes complemented each other so well, the lyrics were  just apt for scenes..the party scene looked as if was just meant for those words ...superb VM
i guess ...this was the much needed VM for me.. at this time.. since i m missing our old Sinal very badly... so a BIG thanks to u... This one really moved me... Thanks a lot SmileSmileSmile

thanx for loving the mix...Embarrassed
the party scenes is so close to my heart...kunal made me have tears...he loves siddhi madly...Day Dreaming...even i was missing SiNal old moments too...all SiNal scenes are very precious for us SiNal lovers...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SiNal Mix~~(Zindagi Se) (Page 5)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankitaankita

nice song & great VM.

AnkitaKaran

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by awesumsonia

j

awww...love you sonu...Hug...i am glad you loved it...Embarrassed - love u tooo didi..

i am so honoured that my VM affects you so much...Wink - yaa it affects me very badly...specially such passionate VMs...sach mein..im in love wid ur song selection

l

C-Night promi is one of my fav promo too...it was hot...simple...sweet and innocent...i only didn't like kunal's shirt...even in the promo i would love kunal used a black or white shirt...i am happy that he wore white in actual scenes...he was looking smoking hot...
post-leap saree stuck in kunal's sleeve is one of my fav scenes...siddhi was looking gorgeous in her wet avatar...and kunal was mesmerise by her wet beauty...i got goosebumps watching that scene...and i know this scenes will have to be in all VMs
post-leap all scenes of SiNal has been very passionate...bold...and hot...it fits the song perfectly... - Yaa i completely agree wid u

my most fav scene of SiNal post-leap is definitely siddhi kissing kunal...uff i got goosebumps...chills on my spine...never expected such brave move from siddhi...becos we know siddhi is very shy...innocent to confess her love to kunal in physical way...post-leap siddhi has been bold and beautiful...- ohhho...i knew dat this scene wud be ur fav...cz i saw ur AVI req fr dat scene in our creation gallery thread

C-Night kiss is my most fav scene...SiNal looks hot in C-Night...its my most fav scene...- yaaa C-night kiss scene is in my fav's list tooWink

thank you sonu...but my mixes are not that good compared to yours...you are expert in it- lo karlo baat...dont  be too kind didi...im just a beginner to VM making

my most fav scene is definitely the party scene...i had tears watching kunal in such a state...drunk...and got goosebumps when he was so passionate and his eyes uff melted my soul...- Yaaa d party scene was fab...KC was awesummm

i love all post-leaps scenes of SiNal...they look so hot together post-leap...doesn't look like parents of 2 kids...they are still passionate love regardless of their parents status...- yaaa i agree...

thank you so much...love you...Hug- love u loads didi

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
beautiful vm Mages ...

ifact wen i went to see raaz 3 ,nd heard this song ..the first thing dat came to my mind were sinal...

lovely vm it was fab...Thumbs Up

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

j

awww...love you sonu...Hug...i am glad you loved it...Embarrassed - love u tooo didi..

me too...Hug

i am so honoured that my VM affects you so much...Wink - yaa it affects me very badly...specially such passionate VMs...sach mein..im in love wid ur song selection

i am glad that you love it...it was almost months since i did any mixes...and you are my critics...i am glad that you love it

l

C-Night promi is one of my fav promo too...it was hot...simple...sweet and innocent...i only didn't like kunal's shirt...even in the promo i would love kunal used a black or white shirt...i am happy that he wore white in actual scenes...he was looking smoking hot...
post-leap saree stuck in kunal's sleeve is one of my fav scenes...siddhi was looking gorgeous in her wet avatar...and kunal was mesmerise by her wet beauty...i got goosebumps watching that scene...and i know this scenes will have to be in all VMs
post-leap all scenes of SiNal has been very passionate...bold...and hot...it fits the song perfectly... - Yaa i completely agree wid u

my most fav scene of SiNal post-leap is definitely siddhi kissing kunal...uff i got goosebumps...chills on my spine...never expected such brave move from siddhi...becos we know siddhi is very shy...innocent to confess her love to kunal in physical way...post-leap siddhi has been bold and beautiful...- ohhho...i knew dat this scene wud be ur fav...cz i saw ur AVI req fr dat scene in our creation gallery thread

post-leap thats my most fav song...i requested DeepShadow to make for me...and love her for taking my request...its still in pictures file in destop...currently i chori the office passionate scene of SiNal in my siggy box...kunal can't stay away from siddhi...look all the excuses he makes to come close to her...sometimes i feel they want physical love too...can't blame them 9 long years...if both under emotions...comes very very close we can't blame them...especially kunal...we all know mens right...Wink

C-Night kiss is my most fav scene...SiNal looks hot in C-Night...its my most fav scene...- yaaa C-night kiss scene is in my fav's list tooWink

it was kissing marathon in C-Night...my most fav scene...

thank you sonu...but my mixes are not that good compared to yours...you are expert in it- lo karlo baat...dont  be too kind didi...im just a beginner to VM making

you are expert...will be waiting for your next mix...

my most fav scene is definitely the party scene...i had tears watching kunal in such a state...drunk...and got goosebumps when he was so passionate and his eyes uff melted my soul...- Yaaa d party scene was fab...KC was awesummm

i had tears...the passion and love he has for siddhi...he loves her...but in the party he was obsesses abt her

i love all post-leaps scenes of SiNal...they look so hot together post-leap...doesn't look like parents of 2 kids...they are still passionate love regardless of their parents status...- yaaa i agree...

thank you so much...love you...Hug- love u loads didi

love you too...Embarrassed

awesumsonia

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

beautiful vm Mages ...

ifact wen i went to see raaz 3 ,nd heard this song ..the first thing dat came to my mind were sinal...

lovely vm it was fab...Thumbs Up

even i watch the movie already...it was so good...bipasha was awesome...some really tough competition b/w vidya...priyanka...bipasha this year for best actress...loved kahaani...barfi...and raaz 3 too...though its not that scary like raaz(dino-bipasha)one...but then it was good and it shows reality...

my personal fav song is zindagi se...and deewana kar raha hai

my next SiNal mix is on deewana kar raha hai...i am waiting for more passionate scenes of SiNal...as this song itself is a passion

can't wait to watch next is jab tak hai jaan...srk is back with romance...and anushka is my fav...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top