Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
amazing vm...a real treat to watch...thank youTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SiNal Mix~~(Zindagi Se) (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Hey Leela thank u so much for the lovely VM Smile
The song and those scenes complemented each other so well, the lyrics were  just apt for scenes..the party scene looked as if was just meant for those words ...superb VM
i guess ...this was the much needed VM for me.. at this time.. since i m missing our old Sinal very badly... so a BIG thanks to u... This one really moved me... Thanks a lot SmileSmileSmile

AnkitaKaran

IF-Rockerz

AnkitaKaran

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
nice song & great VM.

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --AiSha--

mages Clap

loved itHeart it was superb Starand loved the way u had used old and new sinal scenes and that too some of my fav Embarrassed scenes 
loved the song too Heart  it was an awesome mix 

thanx for loving the mix...Embarrassed
all SiNal scenes re too precious and beauitful...they suit all songs...Wink

was just really refreshing to watch a sinal vm after a long time in the midest of all this crap going on in parichay 

i agree...currently having headache to watch the crapfest...but then what makes me hook is SS-KN as SiNal...they are awesome...made for each other couple...Day Dreaming

thnks ton for the vm Hug

you are welcome...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

its beautiful...great work dearThumbs Up

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinal-saami

Thank u mages(leela) for a lovely vm. Ur vm came as fresh air in between all these crap that cvs r showing us in r show.
Perfect collection of scenes. Awesome vm and awesome work. Thank u so much once again.

i am glad that you loved it and also it refreshed your mind...Embarrassed

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

thankyou mages .. heard this song for the first time , and really it  suits SINAL perfectly ..loved your scene selection .. totally a block buster

thanx for loving for the mix...Embarrassed
its from emraan-bipasha-esha starrer Raaz 3...it have amazing songs...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...even the movie was awesome...bipasha rocked it...Thumbs Up

i glad that you loved the scenes...and the song...Embarrassed

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesumsonia

just one word ...didi- WOWWW

awww...love you sonu...Hug...i am glad you loved it...Embarrassed

i had goosebumps whiel watching this VM
frm teh start ...everything was just perfect

i am so honoured that my VM affects you so much...Wink

loved d way u started off wid my all time fav promo the C-night promo..
and aur uske turanth baad...u showed the saree getting stuck up wid kunu's shirt Scene...aww whiel watching it i had a Wide smile on my face..and uske baad the sinal 1st meeting at office..and then the lyrics-Tu mila jis tarah...and  the sinal 1st meeting scene...that moment i had goosebumps..

C-Night promi is one of my fav promo too...it was hot...simple...sweet and innocent...i only didn't like kunal's shirt...even in the promo i would love kunal used a black or white shirt...i am happy that he wore white in actual scenes...he was looking smoking hot...

post-leap saree stuck in kunal's sleeve is one of my fav scenes...siddhi was looking gorgeous in her wet avatar...and kunal was mesmerise by her wet beauty...i got goosebumps watching that scene...and i know this scenes will have to be in all VMs

post-leap all scenes of SiNal has been very passionate...bold...and hot...it fits the song perfectly...

perfect mixture of the bestest sinal moments...u even used the sidhi crying n hugging KC scene too...wowww..and then the c-night kiss scene...haaye ...u are awesomee didi

my most fav scene of SiNal post-leap is definitely siddhi kissing kunal...uff i got goosebumps...chills on my spine...never expected such brave move from siddhi...becos we know siddhi is very shy...innocent to confess her love to kunal in physical way...post-leap siddhi has been bold and beautiful...

C-Night kiss is my most fav scene...SiNal looks hot in C-Night...its my most fav scene...

thank you sonu...but my mixes are not that good compared to yours...you are expert in it

and the sinal scene at 02:08 min...the recent office scene..and teh lyrics went off very well
and after dat the kc at sidhi's room waala scene and kc's bday waala sinal scene, the passionate dance sequences and the pre-leap sinal scenes...wowww...im still in Sinal World Heart

my most fav scene is definitely the party scene...i had tears watching kunal in such a state...drunk...and got goosebumps when he was so passionate and his eyes uff melted my soul...

i love all post-leaps scenes of SiNal...they look so hot together post-leap...doesn't look like parents of 2 kids...they are still passionate love regardless of their parents status...

love u didi...
In JDJ style, I'd love to say :- THIS IS IT
                                                    PERFECT
                                                    BLOCKBUSTER VM

muahhh Heart

Tk care of ur health too :)

thank you so much...love you...Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top