Amrit Manthan

Pretty Nimrit/Ankita Sharma Appreciation Thread 2 (Page 134)

Post Reply New Post

Page 134 of 147

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Lol Ahlem - me too no more resolutions this year..I hardly follow themLOL
But will take a good break next year from work...2012 took all my time

Lovely Rajpreet Sig by the way

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlemanasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pretty Nimrit/Ankita Sharma Appreciation Thread 2 (Page 134)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Anki away for 3 days ? aww miss her ..hope she will have a good break and will come back with a bang..
She deserves a good and nice break

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
AMRIT MANTHAN 28TH DEC

Edited by anasuya43 - 28 December 2012 at 8:15pm

--Saina--

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
AMRIT MANTHAN 28TH DEC

--Saina--

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
@Saina

Anki away for 3 days ? aww miss her ..hope she will have a good break and will come back with a bang..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes Saina i will  agree  with you.They work so hard from morning to night Ankita deserves very much  break .we wish her have good enjoyable time with her familyTongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--Ahlem

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

@Saina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes Saina i will  agree  with you.They work so hard from morning to night Ankita deserves very much  break .we wish her have good enjoyable time with her familyTongue 
yes agree di

anasuya43

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajpreeto

Anki is on leave?
She deserves a break. Will miss her
Yes For these reasons:
Few months back, much was said and written about  Ankita Sharma and Aditya Redij's link up during their 'Preeto' days. But the entire hullabaloo came to end when Ankita confirmed her relationship with Kuldeep Singh, her long-term boy friend and also went on records clearing that they were going through some tension but never parted indeed. 

Sources inform that recently Ankita aka Nirmrit of Life OK's Amrit Manthan, was on leave due to her ill health but she extended her holiday for more 3 days later, mere to celebrate the D' day. Now, what is the D' day we are talking about? 

Well, Ankita and her Beau Kuldeep completed their 10 years of togetherness on 22nd of December. When contacted, Ankita says, "Yes, We recently completed 10 years in our relationship for which I took 3 days of leave from shoot." 

So how did you spend your D'day?, "Nothing much, we spend time with each other, we cut cake, Thats it. Though we planned a trip to Goa but nothing materialize," Ankita said. 

We wish the couple a merry future!!! 

Edited by Ahlem - 29 December 2012 at 6:28am

--Saina--

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saina--

Lol Ahlem - me too no more resolutions this year..I hardly follow themLOL
But will take a good break next year from work...2012 took all my time

Lovely Rajpreet Sig by the way

Thanks You Saina...Me I stopped making siggies.. because In 2013 I have Many works to do From The new year and I will began My study..So Totally The contrary of you...hhh..lol..LOL

Edited by Ahlem - 29 December 2012 at 6:28am

--Saina--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.