Arjun

HILARIOUS MOMENTS...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Guys today… couldn't help but laugh… Arjun would surely be a handsome economistWink… and the way riya handled the situation was awesome…. "apna resignation letter type karna shuru kar do…. Mera fresh lime soda kahan hai…?Tongue" wow riya! I hope Arjun jaldi hi tumhare liye khud fresh lime soda laye… best wishes…

Again the way that goon was drooling over riyaLOL…. And he actually caught arjun's collar… riya's magic..  I loved the way look Arjun gave when riya mentioned her boyfriend….

And Arjun you can talk nonsense too!!! Loved it when he started talking to the goon…

One thing I loved everybody thought that RathoreStar isn't gonna support Arjun… but he stood up for him… so niceee of him naClap

Loved today's episode…

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesrriiValleryRoseRaima36annpurna1111laxmipriyamadhubansenrockz.divakgmuipkknd-fanArieltabimushiroxxsree_swaronFantasia_junkieankita2804chucklebuddysizzysehrishll-Shilpa-llprincy48prava55663Tina2603kaveriw2008Love_Arnie-.serendipity.-Sneha113Moumimon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HILARIOUS MOMENTS..." in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
todays episode was realy nice..kya entry mari thi riya ne..both economist was looking so cool..& i love the dialogue of riya " mera assistant bhi mujhpe line marta hai" ROFL & arjun was looking so innocent when he said tat he wanted to be press or police..so adorable Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesmadhubansenArieltabimushiroxxmeghasinghLove_Arnie

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Sr support prt wz shocking... But asr gave no shocking expression..didnt evn looked t him! N when rhea told about her stupid bf his expressions were... Ab mein kya kahoon? Human nature u know...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxsree_swaronmeghasingh

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I thought Riya would be dead with one look from him with Samjhae Ya Samjahu moment, I wonder how long she has been dying to use that on him, but she was fantastic and Arjun was like What the...?

Of course he had to have the last word, so he paid her back again later when he told her to keep him out of her work, Samjhae Ya Samjhau.LOL

Riya, better be careful or she is going to reveal much more than she is willing to yet. The way she reacted when the goon hit Arjun on the head and automatically raised her hand to sooth the hurt was a dead give away moment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesRaima36mushiroxxsree_swaron

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Guys today' couldn't help but laugh' Arjun would surely be a handsome economistWink

LOL arjun will be a HOT economist...wont the economy rise??WinkEmbarrassed

and the way riya handled the situation was awesome'. "apna resignation letter type karna shuru kar do'. Mera fresh lime soda kahan hai'?Tongue" wow riya! I hope Arjun jaldi hi tumhare liye khud fresh lime soda laye' best wishes'

riya was at her best today...arjun se sare badle le liye usne aj...ROFL that smajhe ya samjhaun...ROFLROFL loved her today..Heart

Again the way that goon was drooling over riyaLOL'. And he actually caught arjun's collar' riya's magic..  I loved the way look Arjun gave when riya mentioned her boyfriend'. really i was like...this goon has fallen for her already...LOL her bubbly nature is her magic wand...WinkHeart arjun's reaction to that boyfriend thing was hilarious...ROFL

And Arjun you can talk nonsense too!!! Loved it when he started talking to the goon' LOL i wanted to be page 3 reporter...LOLLOL arjun was funny...LOL

One thing I loved everybody thought that RathoreStar isn't gonna support Arjun' but he stood up for him' so niceee of him naClap'

rathore was the surprise package today...Clap loved him for standing for arjun in front of that trial panel...Clap rathore is a gr8 chief..Thumbs Up

Loved today's episode'

me too except the last scenes which were rushed...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghasingh

Moumimon

IF-Stunnerz

Moumimon

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Riya ney kiya dhasu entry mari...Aur kiya samajhye bolo...

then "vo uska boyfrnd ko koi vi baad etnei kaam time pey samajhmey nehi aati"kiya baat hain..."BOYFRND" kahasey ayiii haan????

Arjun ney kya bakws ki yr...mar dla mujhey...
And Riya and her kabiliyat..awrat ki kabiliyat...yr its too good...
And Riya ki theory about economics-the Khatarnak Shiti ...Was too FunnyThumbs UpThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love_Arnie

annpurna1111

annpurna1111

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
yup me too loved the episode
Arjun rocks ..

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Arjun and Ria lukd absolutely smashing in that hot economist avatar...Riya's samjhe ya samjhaun...lolzzz Arjun's expressions were hillarious...ROFL...

Plus Ria saying "disinvestment means jis investment mein dis..." ROFLROFL...That Marathe caught her at dat point...she was really smart and started yelling at them for underestimating her coz shes an aurat...ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.