India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Ronit in pardey ke peechey

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:37am | IP Logged

He guyz did u saw Ronit in pardey ke peechey man he was too cute the contest(don't know which) winner got to have a dinner with our swetoo Ronit her name was farah. She was desperately waiting for him when they show the door of the resturant and ronit enters pushing his hair back with an AWESOME style. then he hugs that girls and sits down . then he says to her sooo... what do u want to ask from me she says anything you want to tell he says okay let's start from the begging he told that i came from ahemdabad to mumbaii for finding a job. when i came here i asked for a job from a person he took me to a kitchen i asked him WHAT?? yaar main iedhaar kiya karoon he said dishwashing. then ronit said okay and then he said that this was what i used to do he took up an imaginary cloth cleaned the table and placed it back i the tub and said plash thisa was what i used to did. then he asked her that whom would you choose Mihiir bajaj or ronit. She said Ronit. He said mihiir bajaj ko choor kar Ronit. She said yes. Ronit said kahiin main samne hoon is liya app aisa tu nahiin kah rahein. She said nahiin nahiin i really like you. Then both of them are standing near a lake when theirl showed ronit her hand ronit said autograph she said yes ronit said on hand she said yes. then ronit gave her autograph on her hand. Then he said okay farah ab mujhe jana hai. he hugs her and smiles her.

in all this meantime he pushes his hair back again and again and looks WOW!!!!!! i TOTTALLY LOVE HIS NEW HAIR STYLe the long one how many of you like his long hair. man i will see it's repeat 2 more times. Man ronit was awesome i wanted to be in farah's place par meri itni aachi kismat kahan ab tu mera pyaar us ka liya din ba din barhta jaa raha hai. man i cannot resist i just want to jump in the televsion. and i am thinking of geeting my hair cut just like ronit but there's a problem and that is that i am a girlConfused but still i LOVE his way of pushing his hair back and then i LOVE his long hair

for those who didn't saw pardey ka peechey repeats on sunday 6:30  and also on friday at 4:30(not so sure please confirm it)

Heart

Edited by Ronit - 07 May 2005 at 8:42am

aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:48am | IP Logged
wow...thnx for sharing this info ronit....Big smile !!!!..al catch the repeat telecast tommorow.....
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 8:53am | IP Logged
 i am jealoused of the girl farah who had a dinner with ronit they showed in pkp i waana kill her coz i wanted to be in her position and when ronit said okay bbye she easily said bye but if i was there i would hav landed on his feet and said Ronit matt jaoo na please main marr jaoon gi i cannot live without u please matt jaoo
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Good well done

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! well farah is next on hitlist (after Prachi that is!!! hahahahahah!!Evil Smile) wait till i see that gal!!!Angry

she is soooo lucky!!!

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 10:58am | IP Logged
OH SHIT I MISSED IT ..... REPEAT KAB AATA HAI FRIDAY 4 Pm or 4.30 Pm... MEREKO KOI PLZ BATAO.....

AND THIS FARAH .. USKA TO MAIN MURDER KARUNGI ... LET ME FIND HER ONCE
Ninelives IF-Sizzlerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
oh no missed it n will miss it again on friday as i m going out of station...for a wedding
ronitr Senior Member
ronitr
ronitr

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
what did ronit wear....tell me plzzzzzz i can't see it

Go to top