Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

villager00

IF-Sizzlerz

villager00

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Ermm i was imagining this must be what Yashji is going through tonight...UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy...

He kept remembering how she looked so  gloriously beautiful that night of his birthday celebration. There was a certain glow emanating from Aarti's whole self and yes, it did not escaped his eye why she seemed forlorn to look that beautiful but he brushed it as just another mood swing. Could it be that the pregnancy added to that glow on her being? She has been ignoring her the last few days anyway and he was bidding his time to make amends but it's too late . Yash closed his eyes trying to ease the emotional pain of it all. He would have doozed off had not been for some rustling and whispers coming from the door. The girls, Palak and Payal were eyeing him nervously, hesitant to come in but hoping their papa would allow. Yash smiled sadly and motioned for the girls to join him on the bed. The girls  run the few distance between them and scrambled finally flinging their arms to embrace him. It was Payal who broke into uncontrolled sobs," I want mamaaahhh..."she cried in a heartbreaking whisper, resting hear small head on to Yash's shoulder. Gathering them to him, he kissed the top of their head one after the other.

"I know," assured Yash controlling the quiver in his voice," i want her too, and Ansh..and soon.." his voice trailed off, unable to finish what he was about to say..
"Please Papa, tell Mama and Ansh to come home soon.." implored Palak close to his ears. In between his reassurances that he will bring them home, the girls finally drifted to sleep. Buaji was kind enough to tell the girls a lie that Aarti and Ansh went to a relative of Aarti. After sometime,he arranged them on what would have been Aarti's side of the bed. A strong gush of wind opened the bay windows forcefully. He got up meaning to close it securely when the rain started to fall heavily. He went out and closed the door behind him. Sitting on the porch swing, a deep sigh escaped his pursed lips. Memories of that night come flooding back to his mind. It was one of the most beautiful experience any man could have, he admit that now. He not only took her once but well into the early morning hours. Enough to secure a pregnancy. He was a fool to ever refer to it as a sin! Did he really think he will remain unattracted to her? He should have been glad to be twice blessed to have two wonderful women in his past and present but his self-imposed gentleman ways exiled his future. The rain fell steadily in huge drops.

"Aartiji, i hope you are in good hands tonight with Ansh." he spoke out loudly to himself, also remembering Aarti probadly has no money and the phone was on the wallet too. ."I swear, i won't stop until i bring you home." Closing his eyes for the umpteenth he uttered a silent prayer to the gods to shelter them in this raging storm. The pain in his heart was worst than the last time. Arpita's death made him like a stone, unfeeling and cold except to the kids. But Aarti's leaving was like dying a thousand death and still not being dead enough. And under the pouring rain that seemed to mourn with him him, he dropped down on his knees and cried unashamedly for the longest time.

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

meenu2703rac08shobakanapathynaz1312cynthiagemmeenadsouzacielodarrishPiieChit15tleshniJanakiSatishCathy25vicky91teju1816*Maleena*nirmalac99ns1970padmavarsravya417jojo1986ksfan2ladyBgudangakerusha4003rutu83MissPurpleFreak123mitulGCrckPriyasiManali_IamGCianchucklebuddyAnushaGKLoveforlifegcluv.Shree.PuvZmaha9.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Take a look at me now..." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Great post dear. EmbarrassedLoved the way u expressed yash's feelings. These are certainly present within him and hope we will be able to see in the coming episodes Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jojo1986lulujjjjvillager00

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

villager00

Priyasi

IF-Rockerz

Priyasi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
An awesomely written post Di. So aptly portrayed Yash's feelings. I swear if they will show this in the episode, it would be so heart wrenching. But for this, he will have to come back to Bhopal, which I dont want. but yes, I want a similar scene. May be Yash talking to the girls over the phone. But, I WOULD LOVE THIS SCENE TO WATCH 

villager00

Manali_IamGCian

IF-Rockerz

Manali_IamGCian

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Just woww post, loved it, u writeen Yashu's feeling very well & very deeply, loved the way u expressed his feelings toward aarti, he is regretting what he has done to her & now want  her back at any cost & in anyway, i hope Yash is really feeling the same, same pain for aarti!!!

villager00

.Shree.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Shree.

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
nice post

villager00

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
beautiful piece of writing...

villager00

darrish

darrish

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Now if i can something like this from yash i would be satisfied. Lovely writing!Clap

villager00

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.