CID
CID

India-Forums

   

Episode 879 :Abhijeet ka Inteqaam 12/10/2012 (Page 45)

visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 28717

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

The bullet in the neck would have just made a cut in the side of the neck... the goons take abhi sir with them.. and then... they save him and ask the address of the girl... i.e. as to where he hid the girl... so that way... he is gonna live Big smile
Asto...he gets 4 bullets...we can cleary see one hitting his back and one hitting his stomach...it's impossible for someone to survive that in goon-care unit.
 
You want to see the promo properly? I showed it to Bhav yesterday...tell me if you want.


Edited by visrom - 08 October 2012 at 1:32am
deepika102 IF-Sizzlerz
deepika102
deepika102

Joined: 20 June 2010
Posts: 10532

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I have one query..Is that girl the daughter of some important personality? If not, then why wasn't a junior officer like Sachin, Vineet or Nikhil assigned the task of being a personal bodyguard? Okay, I admit arguments like our CID officers think impartially and want their very best to protect the vulnerable came to my mind...
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12936

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by astonish

The bullet in the neck would have just made a cut in the side of the neck... the goons take abhi sir with them.. and then... they save him and ask the address of the girl... i.e. as to where he hid the girl... so that way... he is gonna live Big smile
Asto...he gets 4 bullets...we can cleary see one hitting his back and one hitting his stomach...it's impossible for someone to survive that in goon-care unit.
 
You want to see the promo properly? I showed it to Bhav yesterday...tell me if you want.
 
Not now sweetie... and anyways.. I recently read a lot about people dying and coming back to life .. in wierd ways (Behrupiya was very simple)  Wink
 
I wanna put CID aside from my brain for 3-4 hours... so that i can do something substantial for my tomorrows meeting and then... poora din waise bhi CID hi sochna hai... LOL
-Gitanjali- Coolbie
-Gitanjali-
-Gitanjali-

Joined: 23 October 2010
Posts: 38693

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Well asto an ott case for u...lol
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 28717

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepiika

I have one query..Is that girl the daughter of some important personality? If not, then why wasn't a junior officer like Sachin, Vineet or Nikhil assigned the task of being a personal bodyguard? Okay, I admit arguments like our CID officers think impartially and want their very best to protect the vulnerable came to my mind...
They lack the sweetness of temper needed to tackle a kid.
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Joined: 24 January 2010
Posts: 12936

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepiika

I have one query..Is that girl the daughter of some important personality? If not, then why wasn't a junior officer like Sachin, Vineet or Nikhil assigned the task of being a personal bodyguard? Okay, I admit arguments like our CID officers think impartially and want their very best to protect the vulnerable came to my mind...
 
Because if Nik was shot 4 bullets then we would not have been Cry we would all have been Dancing and ... at the end of Nik would still survive.. we would pelt stones at out TV set and end up not watching TV forever Tongue


Edited by astonish - 08 October 2012 at 1:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBaluvisromneeme

deepika102 IF-Sizzlerz
deepika102
deepika102

Joined: 20 June 2010
Posts: 10532

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Oh! That also countsConfused..Guess watched too many Arnold Schwarzenegger movies where that was not important.LOL

Edited by deepiika - 08 October 2012 at 1:38am
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 28717

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

 
Because if Nik was shot 4 bullets then we would not have been Cry we would all have been Dancing and ... at the end of Nik would still survive.. we would pelt stones at out TV set and end up not watching TV forever Tongue
ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Aditya Srivastav (Abhijeet) information

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: visrom   Replies: 750   Views: 106904

visrom 750 106904 22 April 2014 at 7:27am by nsapo
abhijeet tarika

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: preethi12345   Replies: 148   Views: 11186

preethi12345 148 11186 12 July 2012 at 2:08am by neerkhan88
Abhijeet Stuck Indoors: Good or Bad

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Gitanjali-   Replies: 42   Views: 2331

-Gitanjali- 42 2331 20 November 2011 at 10:49pm by SRUTHI.N
QUALITIES OF ABHIJEET OF C.I.D

2

Author: leenacute   Replies: 15   Views: 1368

leenacute 15 1368 02 November 2011 at 7:40am by -Reshu16-
Best assets poll for Abhijeet fans :D

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: zerry123   Replies: 57   Views: 6723

zerry123 57 6723 01 October 2011 at 4:01am by -Mansi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index