CID

Episode 879 :Abhijeet ka Inteqaam 12/10/2012 (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 150

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Originally posted by visrom

Can you please check page 1...the first post...it clearly gives promo link.

can someone explain whats in the detailed promo???
i cant watch it thru mobile
ACP sir says "Iss bechi ka sath rahna ha her waq to save her (somthng like that) then Abhijeet and Girl in Quialls..Both smiles towards each other and then quaills moves.. Goons came in another vehcial and tries to over take Abhijeet Quills..It was like abhijeet and girl is going to face a Major accident..but He manged and Quills stoped.. Then Shot out start..While saying girl.. Bullet hits Abhijeet back Shocked Girl in air..jst to catch her he moves fast.. and then 5 to 6 Goons middle in the road standing with Guns and Abhijeet infront of them all alone Fires on them.. and In Reply they did the same and another bullet hit Abhijeet Tummy CryCry he fell down and another Bullet On his head or neck and he collaspedCryCry." thats what i remember after watching it one time only..

Sri told me There are four Bullets not three.. i think that one hits his Chest..Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 879 :Abhijeet ka Inteqaam 12/10/2012 (Page 44)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Just one suggestion .

Vis can u add WRITTEN PRECAP as well in first Page... ?? and Suggestion is same..if after PRECAP.. Thread opner or who watched itt post WRITTEN PRECAP in first page then it will be great Help for all those who missed itt and Not be able to watch itt online or on TV...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBaluvisrom

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Even i think yspt chances are less. A bullet in the neck cant be yspt unless FW has totaly gone crazy

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Even i think yspt chances are less. A bullet in the neck cant be yspt unless FW has totaly gone crazy

I feel the Friday episode will be good...we'll have some high voltage emotional drama...they'll end it in a horrible state.

Then on Saturday we'll have a totally disconnected story without any explanation on how he survived and it will end like the Goa special...totally nonsensical. Angry

Even in Goa they didn't explain how Abhijeet escaped after the fall from the cliff and how he vanished from Daya's and ACP's eyes and reached that lady's house without their knowledge.

Edited by visrom - 08 October 2012 at 1:22am

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
There is only one good thing about this upcoming case...He has shed his superfluous coat.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepiika

There is only one good thing about this upcoming case...He has shed his superfluous coat.
The bullets can't go through that thick cardboard.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBaludeepika102

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Yeah, when the coat was needed he didn't wear it...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Finally I am here to discuss the precap ... but 50% of the brain is busy thinking ideas for my report and other 50% is busy thinking ideas for something else which is important too... LOL I am confused yet i wanted to come hear and see the forum come back to life Tongue

Well... The precap sounds scary...but i think we should wait for the promo Wink 

But i think... The bullet in the neck would have just made a cut in the side of the neck... the goons take abhi sir with them.. and then... they save him and ask the address of the girl... i.e. as to where he hid the girl... so that way... he is gonna live Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top