Episode 879 :Abhijeet ka Inteqaam 12/10/2012 - Page 37

Posted: 11 years ago
kya esa nai ho sakta ke wo gunde nd bullets sab naqli ho...πŸ˜”
Originally posted by astonish

Because if Nik was shot 4 bullets then we would not have been 😭 we would all have been  and ... at the end of Nik would still survive.. we would pelt stones at out TV set and end up not watching TV forever πŸ˜›
🀣🀣

In the End Everyone(team) Feel Sad... But After 4 bullets He will stand and After showing his all teeths will say STRONGLY.

"Abi hum Zinda hain"🀣🀣
@Asto, How can he hide a girl on Road..no thats Not possible.. yah thats True for FW anythng possible πŸ˜†

@Vis, i m amazed why Nik was Very Silent When Daya was Concious and Saying that all in that state..i was like After seeing Daya in balcony he will start Crying loudly and will messing Everythng in the Room and DOC who comes to check Daya..his frist Attention will be NIK not Daya ..πŸ˜†  But Nik u really disappointed the audience [LOL}
Originally posted by neeme

@Vis, i m amazed why Nik was Very Silent When Daya was Concious and Saying that all in that state..i was like After seeing Daya in balcony he will start Crying loudly and will messing Everythng in the Room and DOC who comes to check Daya..his frist Attention will be NIK not Daya ..πŸ˜†  But Nik u really disappointed the audience [LOL}
🀣
The thread has already reached 47 pages. Looks like it's going to break Abhijeet in Coma's record.Edited by GIRL_SHERLOCK - 11 years ago
Though I know Abhijeet w'll be fine but still I could not concentrate today in the class πŸ˜’
I don't think its gonna be YSPT😭 I am very very tensed...4 bullets!!! He was badly hurt😭
Originally posted by fairy1

Though I know Abhijeet w'll be fine but still I could not concentrate today in the class πŸ˜’
Same here, does not matter where i am the thought he is shot by 4 bullets is bothering me very much😭
Originally posted by GIRL_SHERLOCK

The thread has already reached 47 pages. Looks like it's going to break Abhijeet in Coma's record.
It will reach 150 pages before the air of the epiπŸ˜†