Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bashers Anon Dekh Na Hai Tho Dekh Thread 4 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 152

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Here goes.. Textbooks do not freaking make your work easy .. In fact the authors confuse you even more.. Because they write everything abt XYZ except WHAT that XYZ is .. So ultimately you want to break your head and just.. SLEEP :) which is what I plan to do now ROFL night bashers, See you all soon! Had a blast reading all the "bashing" here ;)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveAchava11LIKEDMGabracadabraFairyLiquidSoap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bashers Anon Dekh Na Hai Tho Dekh Thread 4 (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abracadabra

IF-Rockerz

abracadabra

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Kookie, DB is ditto herself in the serial. That is why the PH chose her. Why do u think? She is a devil in an angel's disguise. The woman will top the list for having garnered so much hatred. Sanaya and barun's clothes are real bad. Like in the Arnav Khushi and NK natak episode, Barun looks like a patient in those casuals..Not the Dasing Raizada anymore..Compare him to the episode where he is removing lights on Sanaya's body..and the episode where he is removing mud from her eye. Sad!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveAchava11aashi_LIKEDMGFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonsterPhoenixRising

Kookiemonster

IF-Sizzlerz

Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ni1234

Hi my fellow bashers...!!

Bhelcomes yaraz...

Bhelcomes to our Kingdom of Bashing..!!

Thread 4...!! Kya baat..!! FLS U ROCK..BAS..!!

Now coming to the point why so much hype unnecessarily in the forum..

why why why 

Is this the real situation ?

LOL Literally ??? ROFL

Nothing gonna be out or gonna be confirm before December.

Why to worry dammit ??

Enjoy the show and keep criticizing constructively dammit..

Hugs Yaras..!!

Lubs u all bhery bhery much..!!

BAS Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraNi1234

LIKEDMG

IF-Rockerz

LIKEDMG

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

aww thanks for all the lovely words read your comments in the other thread and feel so laubed
Bas am happy and love you all this thread is nothing without any of you Hug

I lub you 2 Swathi.
Thanks for making this thread.
Hug

bahsers group hug ji...Hug..

Thanks..FLS...for this thread...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

bleeding.love

Goldie

bleeding.love

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
i feel DB is acts like an attention seeker at times, especially with her joint interviews with BS..every time she goes on about Chotey and Anjali and their unconditional love.. during her interviews she doesn't forget to make clear that Anjali is most important person to Arnav...how Anjali is beechaari in this..

and SI is totally different all chilled and relaxed..always put smile on my face. 

Edited by -Smarties- - 06 October 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_LIKEDMGabracadabraKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

Kookiemonster

IF-Sizzlerz

Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Yeah...If DB can get good sarees..y nt her...if she doesnt throw tantarums ..it doesnt mean they take her as granted...all pathetic dresses...and same to Barun...PH cannt hire a decent designer?..
DB has actually taken the name "Rani Sahiba" quite seriously , I think.
Someone mentioned that DB has her own personal designer.
Cant say the same about Sanzz and Sobti.
LOL..
but isnt it PH's responsibility to look good their leads...when they hv 2 most good looking lead in their soap..?...their chemistry is good...looks good together,,,but always recycling clothes...Angry..rainbow and brown...respectively..

DONT YOU KNOW 4 CHADDI'S ARE CHINDIS?
They even make Barun wear the same superman  boxers which he wore for "bashers badnaam hue darling phangirls ke liye"

bleeding.loveaashi_LIKEDMG

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

Kookie, DB is ditto herself in the serial. That is why the PH chose her. Why do u think? She is a devil in an angel's disguise. The woman will top the list for having garnered so much hatred. Sanaya and barun's clothes are real bad. Like in the Arnav Khushi and NK natak episode, Barun looks like a patient in those casuals..Not the Dasing Raizada anymore..Compare him to the episode where he is removing lights on Sanaya's body..and the episode where he is removing mud from her eye. Sad!
The sad truth not only is Poojali dressing sense better than Khushi it's also better than ASR. It's like ASR is living in his sister house instead of the other way around. I want ASR in the Diwali look again and Khushi Chamkali outfits were much better they suit her.

aashi_KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

abracadabra

IF-Rockerz

abracadabra

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashi_82

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Originally posted by aashi_82

yeah i agree with you! sanaya is definitely the best one on the show. she does all her emotions properly. and she is cute as a button! and she is as nice off screen as on. 

don't indian actors have managers? she just doesn't seem cunning enough *unlike you-know-who* to wring herself something better. 

or maybe she just doesn't care. and that is why we all love her so much. 

Ah, perfectly said! It feels so good when someone gets exactly what you're trying to say!

The bold is what I've wondered too...all actors should have agents or managers. Maybe she doesn't have connections with the PH...so they don't go out of their way to justify her character. There is no question that she is the most inconsistently written character on the show. How can we expect award shows to recognize her when her own PH takes her for granted? I honestly think if she threw more tantrums as the female lead, she would get her way. That seems to be the only way you get attention here...rumors about quitting...we've heard them from Daljeet, Barun and even Deepali. Sanaya needs to fall in line. Then again, as you said, she's different and that's why we love her.

likewise! Smile 

yeah i dont get that either. i mean they get nominated for best jodi and then barun for best actor. and sanaya gets nothing. how can you have a best pair if both aren't top notch. there needs to be a hue and cry about it. 

Daljeet i lost all respect for as an actress after her disastrous interview post-threat-to-quit-drama. that was painful, ridiculous and the most obnoxious thing i have ever seen in my life. 

sanaya should totally get an agent or manager. to get her the best deals and at least put in her contract that she doesnt wear any more velvet tents. barun needs a PR rep..PRONTO!

@ red: talk about it! i wanted to wring her neck then and there,.. And what is worse, Sanaya does not get nominated anywhere for the Best Actress category. Both get the best jodi nomination means both are best as individual actors too.. So it's downright ridiculous why they are doing this.. We really need to raise a hue and cry about it.. it's injustice to her..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_bleeding.loveFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonster

Post Reply New Post

Go to top