Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bashers Anon Dekh Na Hai Tho Dekh Thread 4 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 152

Kookiemonster

IF-Sizzlerz

Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Damn you all are quick as lightening! ROFL

I will continue with my reply from the last thread

That made me laugh. 

Agree with you 100%...especially about Sanaya. It's a good thing that she seems so disconnected from the internet world. I'd never want her to see the behavior of some of these trolls...who have a problem with anything she does that doesn't involve Barun...and then have the nerve to call themselves "SaRun" fans. Take the "Sa" out of it already...we can all see through your act, its pathetic to be honest.

Yay I made it before 150 pages!

Agreed with the red part Pri.
These vultures will eat her alive.
Shame on these fans.

So well said Kookie. The thing is...they feel the need to compete against Sanaya...that's why they always try to bring her down...but as Swathi said, some competition! Sanaya is WAY out of their league and couldn't care less about them!

Now coming back to the show, I demand better clothes and characterization for Khushi. Sanaya needs to learn how to negotiate a better deal from her fellow co-actors. Being too honest, gullible and easy-going gets you nowhere in a industry like that. You need to be a little selfish.
I agree with you Pri.
Phangirls have to demean her in every Critical post of Sobti.
They do it every time and it riles me up .
No competition whatsoever.
I respect Sanaya's professionalism.
No other actress would have worn these clothes sp...cough DB...but Sanaya even looks pretty in those tents.
I want her to wear some good suits and sarees.
Enough with the velvet crap.
Just throw them out.

Yeah...If DB can get good sarees..y nt her...if she doesnt throw tantarums ..it doesnt mean they take her as granted...all pathetic dresses...and same to Barun...PH cannt hire a decent designer?..
DB has actually taken the name "Rani Sahiba" quite seriously , I think.
Someone mentioned that DB has her own personal designer.
Cant say the same about Sanzz and Sobti.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveaashi_AyeReKhushiFrigateStormChaserLIKEDMGabracadabra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bashers Anon Dekh Na Hai Tho Dekh Thread 4 (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bleeding.love

Goldie

bleeding.love

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

That made me laugh. 

Agree with you 100%...especially about Sanaya. It's a good thing that she seems so disconnected from the internet world. I'd never want her to see the behavior of some of these trolls...who have a problem with anything she does that doesn't involve Barun...and then have the nerve to call themselves "SaRun" fans. Take the "Sa" out of it already...we can all see through your act, its pathetic to be honest.

Shame on these fans.

So well said Kookie. The thing is...they feel the need to compete against Sanaya...that's why they always try to bring her down...but as Swathi said, some competition! Sanaya is WAY out of their league and couldn't care less about them!

Now coming back to the show, I demand better clothes and characterization for Khushi. Sanaya needs to learn how to negotiate a better deal from her fellow co-actors. Being too honest, gullible and easy-going gets you nowhere in a industry like that. You need to be a little selfish.
I agree with you Pri.
No other actress would have worn these clothes sp...cough DB...but Sanaya even looks pretty in those tents.
Just throw them out.

Yeah...If DB can get good sarees..y nt her...if she doesnt throw tantarums ..it doesnt mean they take her as granted...all pathetic dresses...and same to Barun...PH cannt hire a decent designer?..

Sanaya is one of those people who make the clothes look pretty by wearing them..BAS

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1Achava11aashi_AyeReKhushiStormChaserLIKEDMGabracadabraKookiemonster

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
aww thanks for all the lovely words read your comments in the other thread and feel so laubed
Bas am happy and love you all this thread is nothing without any of you Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_bleeding.loveAchava11AyeReKhushiStormChaserLIKEDMGabracadabraKookiemonsterSenorita Sanaya

Kookiemonster

IF-Sizzlerz

Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

aww thanks for all the lovely words read your comments in the other thread and feel so laubed
Bas am happy and love you all this thread is nothing without any of you Hug

I lub you 2 Swathi.
Thanks for making this thread.
Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveAchava11aashi_AyeReKhushiStormChaserLIKEDMGabracadabraFairyLiquidSoap

abracadabra

IF-Rockerz

abracadabra

That made me laugh. 

Shame on these fans.

I agree with you Pri.
Just throw them out.

The problem is Sanaya is way to nice to droop down to their level. She is a thorough professional and seems to be the types who is happy with what she gets as she has already has so much. (She siad this somewhere, i'm happy with what God has given me and all that). But the darlingl isn't in a good place. She has to learn the art of negotiating if she has to survive amidst vultures.
Just take a leaf out of her co-star DB's book.. It's enough.. Do u realize even DB makes fun of Sanaya sometimes pulling her leg et al ( all in a good way according to them).

I so want those green, blue, red, yellow anarkali suits of Sanaya in the dust bin! She is a Raizada now for god's sake!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveAchava11aashi_AyeReKhushiFrigateLIKEDMGStormChaserFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonster

aashi_

Goldie

aashi_

Originally posted by aashi_82

yeah i agree with you! sanaya is definitely the best one on the show. she does all her emotions properly. and she is cute as a button! and she is as nice off screen as on. 

don't indian actors have managers? she just doesn't seem cunning enough *unlike you-know-who* to wring herself something better. 

or maybe she just doesn't care. and that is why we all love her so much. 

Ah, perfectly said! It feels so good when someone gets exactly what you're trying to say!

The bold is what I've wondered too...all actors should have agents or managers. Maybe she doesn't have connections with the PH...so they don't go out of their way to justify her character. There is no question that she is the most inconsistently written character on the show. How can we expect award shows to recognize her when her own PH takes her for granted? I honestly think if she threw more tantrums as the female lead, she would get her way. That seems to be the only way you get attention here...rumors about quitting...we've heard them from Daljeet, Barun and even Deepali. Sanaya needs to fall in line. Then again, as you said, she's different and that's why we love her.

likewise! Smile 

yeah i dont get that either. i mean they get nominated for best jodi and then barun for best actor. and sanaya gets nothing. how can you have a best pair if both aren't top notch. there needs to be a hue and cry about it. 

Daljeet i lost all respect for as an actress after her disastrous interview post-threat-to-quit-drama. that was painful, ridiculous and the most obnoxious thing i have ever seen in my life. 

sanaya should totally get an agent or manager. to get her the best deals and at least put in her contract that she doesnt wear any more velvet tents. barun needs a PR rep..PRONTO!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveAchava11AyeReKhushiFrigateabracadabraKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

Ni1234

IF-Rockerz

Ni1234

guys check my comment on page 1..

updated

let me know how is it

tried my level best to make u all laugh a bit ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveAchava11aashi_AyeReKhushiFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonster

LIKEDMG

IF-Rockerz

LIKEDMG

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

DB has actually taken the name "Rani Sahiba" quite seriously , I think.
Someone mentioned that DB has her own personal designer.
Cant say the same about Sanzz and Sobti.
LOL..
but isnt it PH's responsibility to look good their leads...when they hv 2 most good looking lead in their soap..?...their chemistry is good...looks good together,,,but always recycling clothes...Angry..rainbow and brown...respectively..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveaashi_Achava11AyeReKhushiFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonster

Post Reply New Post

Go to top