Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bashers Anon Dekh Na Hai Tho Dekh Thread 4 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 3 Page 152

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
he he he

the new brigade is going strong. if logic is bashing, i am a basher
if critiquing is bashing then i am a basher
If questioning hubris is bashing then i am a basher

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveAchava11aashi_IceflamesManisha.FrigateAyeReKhushiSeerialLoopsLIKEDMGsanja_hereNi1234DidikisautSenorita SanayaThe_Other_WomanKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bashers Anon Dekh Na Hai Tho Dekh Thread 4 (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LIKEDMG

IF-Rockerz

LIKEDMG

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I m in second page...nt fair...Cry ..thread4...Party..party re..

Edited by LIKEDMG - 06 October 2012 at 11:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveAchava11aashi_IceflamesAyeReKhushisanja_hereNi1234SeerialLoopsThe_Other_WomanKookiemonsterSenorita SanayaFairyLiquidSoap

Achava11

Goldie

Achava11

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
yuppp

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveIceflamesAyeReKhushisanja_hereNi1234LIKEDMGKookiemonsterSenorita SanayaThe_Other_Woman

AyeReKhushi

IF-Dazzler

AyeReKhushi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Damn you all are quick as lightening! ROFL

I will continue with my reply from the last thread

Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

That made me laugh. 

Agree with you 100%...especially about Sanaya. It's a good thing that she seems so disconnected from the internet world. I'd never want her to see the behavior of some of these trolls...who have a problem with anything she does that doesn't involve Barun...and then have the nerve to call themselves "SaRun" fans. Take the "Sa" out of it already...we can all see through your act, its pathetic to be honest.

Yay I made it before 150 pages!

Agreed with the red part Pri.
These vultures will eat her alive.
Shame on these fans.

So well said Kookie. The thing is...they feel the need to compete against Sanaya...that's why they always try to bring her down...but as Swathi said, some competition! Sanaya is WAY out of their league and couldn't care less about them!

Now coming back to the show, I demand better clothes and characterization for Khushi. Sanaya needs to learn how to negotiate a better deal from her fellow co-actors. Being too honest, gullible and easy-going gets you nowhere in a industry like that. You need to be a little selfish.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveAchava11aashi_Iceflamessanja_hereNi1234SeerialLoopsLIKEDMGKookiemonsterThe_Other_WomanFairyLiquidSoapSenorita Sanaya

FairyLiquidSoap

IF-Sizzlerz

FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

he he he

the new brigade is going strong. if logic is bashing, i am a basher
if critiquing is bashing then i am a basher
If questioning hubris is bashing then i am a basher
hey smritiHug
its gotten a life of its ownLOL
we have logo principles anthem ditties staunch members and this thread was opened within 48 hours so there must  be something for all to bash

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Achava11aashi_IceflamesAyeReKhushisanja_hereSeerialLoopsLIKEDMGserialjunkieSenorita SanayaKookiemonster

aashi_

Goldie

aashi_

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Damn you all are quick as lightening! ROFL

I will continue with my reply from the last thread

Originally posted by kookie2020

That made me laugh. 

Agree with you 100%...especially about Sanaya. It's a good thing that she seems so disconnected from the internet world. I'd never want her to see the behavior of some of these trolls...who have a problem with anything she does that doesn't involve Barun...and then have the nerve to call themselves "SaRun" fans. Take the "Sa" out of it already...we can all see through your act, its pathetic to be honest.

Yay I made it before 150 pages!

Agreed with the red part Pri.
These vultures will eat her alive.
Shame on these fans.

So well said Kookie. The thing is...they feel the need to compete against Sanaya...that's why they always try to bring her down...but as Swathi said, some competition! Sanaya is WAY out of their league and couldn't care less about them!

Now coming back to the show, I demand better clothes and characterization for Khushi. Sanaya needs to learn how to negotiate a better deal from her fellow co-actors. Being too honest, gullible and easy-going gets you nowhere in a industry like that. You need to be a little selfish.

yeah i agree with you! sanaya is definitely the best one on the show. she does all her emotions properly. and she is cute as a button! and she is as nice off screen as on. 

don't indian actors have managers? she just doesn't seem cunning enough *unlike you-know-who* to wring herself something better. 

or maybe she just doesn't care. and that is why we all love her so much. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveAchava11IceflamesAyeReKhushiLIKEDMGSenorita SanayaKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

bleeding.love

Goldie

bleeding.love

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
hello all bashers Big smile

if wanting  sensible and logical is called bashing than keep bashing..that's what i am doing 

big thank you to FLS for giving us this place.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_Achava11IceflamesAyeReKhushiLIKEDMGKookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapSenorita Sanaya

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Can I bash the authors of my textbooks here please? ;)) ROFL

Congrats on thread no 4.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bleeding.loveIceflamesAyeReKhushiNi1234LIKEDMGSenorita SanayaFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonsterGodhuliLogon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top