Page 8 of 18

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dieya

plz gimme the link of brijesh hirjee AT i cant find it Shocked

There is no AT for Vrajesh as of now.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BB6 - Help Desk (Page 8)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Some ppeople ( sometimes myself included) like to be surprised on eviction day, yet the forum gets flooded with the name of the person evicted in the title of the thread. Is there some way to stop this?

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Some ppeople ( sometimes myself included) like to be surprised on eviction day, yet the forum gets flooded with the name of the person evicted in the title of the thread. Is there some way to stop this?

Well we can request members posting eviction posts...to warn in Title Do not read Spoiler ahead and not to post the name on title and spoil it for others Confused  But it requires equal participation and courtesy from members too. Embarrassed 

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Originally posted by MithiBani

Well we can request members posting eviction posts...to warn in Title Do not read Spoiler ahead and not to post the name on title and spoil it for others Confused  But it requires equal participation and courtesy from members too. Embarrassed 

I did request a member last week. And she took it sportingly. What if someone else I ask gets pissed? So it's better that the mods make a sticky for a few days asking them not do so. I agree...requires equal participation.  

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cthulhu

To Autumn/Sweta,

Most ATs here discuss everything under the sun. They spam, warn, gossip, pick on other members, mock and yet no Mod's note is slapped on those ATs. Yes, next I'll be asked to report those posts as Moderators are also humans with real life. My question is that why all the moral policing, stalking and constant warnings only for Sapna AT? It's almost dead now to everyone's satisfaction. What did we do to get this privilege of your constant attention? Cry

Love,

A member of dead AT. 

Yup. We recieved special attention. Attention that killed the AT. Every other AT is talking about everything else under the sun, spamming,chatting, posts that just ROTFL and saying God knows what but the Sapna AT was singled out and a constant vigil kept over it. Never understood why. An explanation will be appreciated.

Love,
Another member of the same dead AT. :)

Edited by MithiBani - 26 October 2012 at 8:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
^^ Hear hear...I concur.

Another member of said dead AT!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaMithiBani

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

To Autumn/Sweta,

Most ATs here discuss everything under the sun. They spam, warn, gossip, pick on other members, mock and yet no Mod's note is slapped on those ATs. Yes, next I'll be asked to report those posts as Moderators are also humans with real life. My question is that why all the moral policing, stalking and constant warnings only for Sapna AT? It's almost dead now to everyone's satisfaction. What did we do to get this privilege of your constant attention? Cry

Love,

A member of dead AT. 

First up this question should have been not asked here but via PM. Anyways as asked will answer now :)

As far as we know Sapna AT also used to spam, gossip, chat random things, post various pics and videos and talk generally, pick on other members and mock and put sarcastic comments on contestants, etc... Nobody stop Sapna AT members from doing so then.

When the Sapna AT was made "Invites Only" that time DT just inform that it cannot be as per the rule. No other AT is "Invites Only". That too some members reported hence it came to our notice.

There used to be other reports but if legit then only we intervene, otherwise no. DT do not read each page of any of the topics including Sapna AT. Reports are enough to let us know what all is going on. And if the reports are legit then only we intervene.

So why the AT is dead ask members of the concern AT as they can still do the same that is chat, spam and discuss show like they used to do earlier. If members dont post then it is upto them and not DT.

AT are usually meant for appreciation but hardly that happens in any of the ATs including Sapna AT so DT decided not to stop it and if all is within IF COC and not violating anyone, all good :)

Any more queries on this issue use the PM service. Thanks :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Well! It looked like you were stalking us 24/7 but now I know that you were only doing so because of genuine reports. 

No more questions, milord. No interest in private interaction with you, Autumn. Thanks for the reply here.

Felt the same. We were told not to discuss other contestants and stick to Sapna. If none of the ATs stick to that, why keep dropping on us?? Discussion about the show on the AT was also questioned. Said that DDT was suffering because of it. Wonder if all the other ATs got that note!!!! Would go look for those notes and post the screen shot but don't feel like digging for them. And I remember them QUITE WELL, so no use saying it didn't happen. 

And Maya...Axy sends you her hugs!! Passing it on ----> Hug

Edited by MithiBani - 26 October 2012 at 10:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.