BB6 - Help Desk (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 18

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by throughmysenses

IF is not allowing me to post more than 10 post/day being a Newbie profile user this time.Someone pls help.Ouch

That is the minimum posts a newbie is allowed to post. Right now you are on 46 posts. So after 4 more posts, the number of posts per day will increase. Smile Once you cross 50 posts, you will become Groupie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

throughmysensesSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BB6 - Help Desk (Page 7)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishita123

IF-Stunnerz

Nishita123

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Where did Spoiler thread disapper ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Where did Spoiler thread disapper ??
It is now open & sticky.

On spoiler day DT opens the topic & after one day it get closed till next spoiler day.

Sunshine797Nishita123

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
if i want to embed a video from youtube into a post so it can be watched without being directed to youtube, how is it done? so basically the video appears in a box in my actual post!

Nishita123

IF-Stunnerz

Nishita123

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saniya93

if i want to embed a video from youtube into a post so it can be watched without being directed to youtube, how is it done? so basically the video appears in a box in my actual post!

I think you need to place the link between [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] tags without space e.g [YOUTUBE]url[/YOUTUBE]

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

I think you need to place the link between [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] tags without space e.g [YOUTUBE]url[/YOUTUBE]

Also make sure the url isn't underlined. Smile

Saniya93Nishita123

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Thank you! appreciate the help!Smile

dieya

Goldie

dieya

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
plz gimme the link of brijesh hirjee AT i cant find it Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.