Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

BB6 - Help Desk (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 18

--GODFATHER--

IF-Dazzler

--GODFATHER--

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Just like BOLLYWOOD SECTION --- why don't you limit the number of polls on forum per week to 5 or something @@ Otherwise there are some known members who keep flooding forums with ALL sorts of POLLS  - / @No point in seeing 10 different polls for on the same topic -- like who should be evicted or nominated @@  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Nishita123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BB6 - Help Desk (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishita123

IF-Stunnerz

Nishita123

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sargesh

r delnaz and rajiv wer hubby wife nd nw divorced
Yes.

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
can someone temme the repeat timings ?

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bella27

can someone temme the repeat timings ?

Repeat timings: 12 noon to 1 pm

Edited by Autumn. - 09 October 2012 at 1:25am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahVintageWineSamraat_92

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

Just like BOLLYWOOD SECTION --- why don't you limit the number of polls on forum per week to 5 or something @@ Otherwise there are some known members who keep flooding forums with ALL sorts of POLLS  - / @No point in seeing 10 different polls for on the same topic -- like who should be evicted or nominated @@  

Repeated polls can be closed. Just report them.

ilovetrashtv

Goldie

ilovetrashtv

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hi there!

Can anybody tell me where I can watch the uncensored videos after each episode? I looked into the Colors website but could only find sneak-peek videos. 

Cheers!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovetrashtv

Hi there!

Can anybody tell me where I can watch the uncensored videos after each episode? I looked into the Colors website but could only find sneak-peek videos. 

Cheers!Smile

Uncensored videos have not been uploaded yet. But sneak peak videos have been uploaded on Colors site.

http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/promo-videos/#nav

Other than that Sneak Peak Videos by member mayandrah where he uploads them on youtube as well as on daily motion. Topic link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3231522

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovetrashtv

ilm25

ilm25

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Hi folks...when I watched a couple of seasons ago..the one with Diana Hayden...and the swyamvar chap who married his bride and the gansters wife..and sambhavna Seth...where the chaps all jumped over bigg boss wall and escaped...they had live feed every night..which was I censored live coverage of their night time antics and chat..

They had live feed in big brother here in London too...so any live feed for bb6 India

Let me know 
Thanks

Edited by ilm25 - 09 October 2012 at 9:56am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.