Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 18

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
^ Thanks.

Can we delete our own posts?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BB6 - Help Desk (Page 16)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

^ Thanks.

Unfortunately no.. Just delete the content.. DT can though but why bother them..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
So what is this warning level stuff? i have nothing under my avatar. But people keep saying there warning levels got increased from 20%-40% to 60% and you can check yours? If i have nothing under my avatar means i have no warning level or what? if there is a way to check please explain in detail as it's abit confusing at the moment. Confused

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by simplypurple

^ Thanks.

Unfortunately no.. Just delete the content.. DT can though but why bother them..

Thanks again.Smile Yeah, I read in some thread about members telling other members to delete their posts and I was wondering why I hadn't figured out how to do so. Although it would be nice to be able to delete your own post. Not sure why IF doesn't support this option.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777

beautifulbc

Groupbie

beautifulbc

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
How do you watch the live feed on iPad since it doesn't support flash? Any suggestions please.

Thanks

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
How to add pictures in SIGNATURE?

agonyaunt

agonyaunt

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I am posting comments no use of abusive language or anyhting but they are being deleted can you tell me why

Romya

Romya

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Hi, can u plz help me or give me d link of topic made by name "karishma evicted bcoz of niketan"                             thank u in advance

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.