Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

BB6 - Help Desk (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 18

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

This is not exactly a Help Desk question, more of a suggestion. Would it be possible to limit the polls opened in the section? I'm seeing a lot of poll type topics opened. Many are similar to each other, don't have much discussion potential and clutter the pages. Perhaps we can have a limit of one poll per member per week or something like that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--GODFATHER---Chandramukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BB6 - Help Desk (Page 10)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ragz2009

IF-Dazzler

Ragz2009

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Guys, if we want to call Salman on fridays to talk to him/one of the bigg boss house member...what time do we call and what's the phone number????

illuminated.

Viewbie

illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Can I please get a list of all the contestants who have already been eliminated? And who all remain (with the new entries?) PLEASEEE?

I just started watching it. As in, it just started airing in my country. And it's the week when Kashif has entered and does a lot of weird fights with Niteketan and someone else, so from there please?

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Can I please get a list of all the contestants who have already been eliminated? And who all remain (with the new entries?) PLEASEEE?

I just started watching it. As in, it just started airing in my country. And it's the week when Kashif has entered and does a lot of weird fights with Niteketan and someone else, so from there please?

Check this link

http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/contestant.html#nav

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

illuminated.

illuminated.

Viewbie

illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
^Thankyouuu for the link. Hug

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Missed sum epis pls tell is ashka in the secret rum what is the basic idea behind keeping design like village and who r two guys wid her

mishti21

Groupbie

mishti21

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

in yestedays episode , the task with garland n muh kala was not fully shown , i would like to know every contestants answer.. can any1 tell me  or i'll really appreciate if i could get the video from live feed of the same.

Autumn.

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
where can you watch live feed?

Autumn.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.