Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
when the episode started and Arjun decided to go alone, i wasdisappointed that we'd not get any Ariya Scenes...
But thankful Riya had to go there to save him( i do believe that somehow she stopped all the suspicions on Arjun) and her entry was just WOWLOL
She looked like a high class lady, talking and talking and talking and talkingLOL
N yep one time when she actually started touching Arjun's forehead, but Arjun stopped herCry
But the part when she said that even her assistant looks with very bad intentions at her, i was justROFL...
But i didnt like the way Arjun talked with her when that guy told him to stay away from Riya...
Meaning considering the situation, Riya had to tell such a big lie, she didnt do it on purpose..
N thanks to her the case was solved, she kinda of flirted with the bad guys and got the info about the journalist and pendriveSmileClap
But the best thing was Rathore taking Arjun's part when they wanted to remove Arjun from the ETFClap

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmipriyaehmmbh_luvrsups2222Jo_PinchySia89-Indescribable-kgmuipkknd-fanArieltabisashashyamFantasia_junkieRoarkmushiroxxprincy48ZaYaHolicWahian4lyfkaveriw2008Love_ArnieSneha113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good points in today's episode" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
hey wo after all riya hai

aise waise logo se panga nahi leti usaka pala hamesha alag logo se padata hai..LOL

just like arjunROFL

Edited by kaveriw2008 - 06 October 2012 at 10:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRosesashashyamTina2603

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

aise waise logo se panga nahi leti usaka pala hamesha alag logo se padata hai..LOL

just like arjunROFL
yep she's one of her kind...
she lively, positive and no longer afraid of Arjun or his scoldings...
thats what gonna attract Arjun one day to her, her bubbly natureSmile

ValleryRosesashashyamkaveriw2008

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

just like arjunROFL

hey i think he already attracted towards her...but may be he is hiding or he doesn't know abt it

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged

just like arjunROFL

hey i think he already attracted towards her...but may be he is hiding or he doesn't know abt it
i dont think he's attracted to her at all... In all these episodes, they have showed us that Riya has a very high esteem of Arjun, but also that despite everything she's likes working with Arjun and considers him very close...
But for Arjun only that he considers her as a team member and thats all
Despite that i loved all ariya scenes, i still say that Arjun doesnt have any feelings or attractions for Riya... It's only work for himCry

puvinisashashyamkaveriw2008

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged

just like arjunROFL

i dont think he's attracted to her at all... In all these episodes, they have showed us that Riya has a very high esteem of Arjun, but also that despite everything she's likes working with Arjun and considers him very close...
Despite that i loved all ariya scenes, i still say that Arjun doesnt have any feelings or attractions for Riya... It's only work for himCry

ye bolake tum ne to mera dil hi tod diyaCry

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

just like arjunROFL

ye bolake tum ne to mera dil hi tod diyaCry
nah just not to have too high expectations on them..
I think it's still too tooo tooo early for Arjun
Cry

ValleryRosesashashyamkaveriw2008

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Aj ke epi ki sab se +ve baat...Arjun kitna handsome lag raha tha yaarDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663Tina2603

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.