awesome update , fantabulouuusss ;P
love them ALL <3
You ROCK like always <3

love yaaa sistaaa <3

You can comment on my shiRan sigs as well if you want 🤔

😆
Posted: 11 years ago
^😆 😆
BTW, Sayra, there's a lot of Caps in the gallery, also, you could make on old scenes
the new styles are also amazinggg! <3<3
WHEN are you updatin next!? 😉
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

^😆 😆
BTW, Sayra, there's a lot of Caps in the gallery, also, you could make on old scenes
the new styles are also amazinggg! <3<3
WHEN are you updatin next!? 😉

Right now Im trying to fix my phone (Whatsapp is hanging ! siapa) 😆
And yeah Nina is so mean usko sirf uska sig hi nazaar ayaa meri mehnaat nehin 😆!

Thanks Reenu will check the gallery right now  😳

Sayruuu 🤗

Just the sight of that green light beside your name made my smile 😃

CONGRATULATIONS on the new gallery. I know it will be amazing, because after all, it's yours. ⭐️

I see the new stuff...they're all so polished, Sayra...I've always been and forever will be jealous of your siggie making talents. I can't decide which is my favourite...therefore I chose not to quote everything you posted here 😳

I don't watch TV anymore other than games and the occasional episode of BALH with my mom, but your creations make me want to go and check out every show you've made stuff on. 😲

Amazing. As always. 👏

It's been ages since I heard from you...how're you? Kabhi waqt mile toh humein bhi hello bol lena! 😉 I hope to see you online more...PM-PM khel sakte hain! 😉 😆

*jhappiz* *pappiz*

~Khushboo 😳
Congooo on ur new gall 🤗
May u open many many more :)
Love the ShiRan & RK - Madhu stuff the most <3 Fab styles & blending !
Keep Rocking ! 
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Sayruuu 🤗

Just the sight of that green light beside your name made my smile 😃

CONGRATULATIONS on the new gallery. I know it will be amazing, because after all, it's yours. ⭐️

I see the new stuff...they're all so polished, Sayra...I've always been and forever will be jealous of your siggie making talents. I can't decide which is my favourite...therefore I chose not to quote everything you posted here 😳

I don't watch TV anymore other than games and the occasional episode of BALH with my mom, but your creations make me want to go and check out every show you've made stuff on. 😲

Amazing. As always. 👏

It's been ages since I heard from you...how're you? Kabhi waqt mile toh humein bhi hello bol lena! 😉 I hope to see you online more...PM-PM khel sakte hain! 😉 😆

*jhappiz* *pappiz*

~Khushboo 😳

Khussshhh doll 🤗

First of all thank you for your heart touching and lovely words, means a lot , especially from my AN gang 😳 !!
Well I watch Madz , BALH (loved Pooja/Piya and Rajat track !) and Phir Subha Hogi!
I'm fine and shine jaana , tum sunao ? Might be in your first batch of exams right? I come on IF on weekends mostly and woh bhi sigs post karne if I made few 😆 ! Gosh I was feeling so sad this afternoon when I post in my first and previous gallery 'Mods you can close my gallery' 😭 Its was 'The' gallery for me, all my crazy AN creations were in it, few of our sweet convo and all ... ! Anyways check ur PM lol 😆
Btw do you know where is Fati ?
CONGRATS on new gallery <3 hope you open manny manny more <3 FABBB update Sayra :D loved Rk-Madhu and ShiRan ones alot <3 Edited by iloveyouafridi - 11 years ago
Congrats on opening your 2nd shop.
i absolutely love the way you make your siggs. and those VirMan ones OMG im in heaven seeing them... saved both of them and some of MRK's.
Originally posted by Chandani_C

Khussshhh doll 🤗

First of all thank you for your heart touching and lovely words, means a lot , especially from my AN gang 😳 !!
Well I watch Madz , BALH (loved Pooja/Piya and Rajat track !) and Phir Subha Hogi!
I'm fine and shine jaana , tum sunao ? Might be in your first batch of exams right? I come on IF on weekends mostly and woh bhi sigs post karne if I made few 😆 ! Gosh I was feeling so sad this afternoon when I post in my first and previous gallery 'Mods you can close my gallery' 😭 Its was 'The' gallery for me, all my crazy AN creations were in it, few of our sweet convo and all ... ! Anyways check ur PM lol 😆
Btw do you know where is Fati ?

No no end-semester is...is...I think it starts from 26th November or something 🤔 yes well that I'm not in the middle of my exams is my point 😳 😆

Haan I know...it was overflowing with AN stuff! 😃

Ah no. I actually have NO idea where Fati is 🤔 I know about Honey, though. And I talked to Mich ages ago...she PMs me at (very long) intervals 😉 But no, I don't know about Fati 
After comment overload on YT hehe

OMG OMG OMG new gallery eee yayyy congrats !!!!

OMG more and more sexy sigs !!!

the rk madhu dvd ones are beyond perfect and awesome !!!

KD and is that boy from soty ? are awsome !!

also Virman and KW & SA a beautiful !!!

keep rocking gal >3