Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naksh Express 6/10..tanshu ka shadi ...:( (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

ammu4u

IF-Sizzlerz

ammu4u

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyastalpade

Originally posted by ammu4u

Rcently a discussion happened in this forum who made some people leave the forum. 
At the end of the day every one can have an opinion.(Again a common sentence in forum)

Then I dont know when recently Hina Khan and Rajan Shahi interview came why few Karan fans had to come in between and add his name in that article when he was not even in picture
this thred is for episode discusn only...and no other discusns 

Then on that thread how on earth people brought Karan Mehra name. Was it related to him?

Here threads does not matter if that was the case Karan's name should not have been there
the name is not brought by myself or any of the active members

But I saw your like buttons getting there. Atleast you could have voiced your opinion against it just like how you are doing it now in this thread.

OMG some of the old members have bought Karan Mehra's name. Do I need to go back and check again?
excuse me in this thred actors name are brougt by a newbie first
and am not talkng about any article...

Edited by ammu4u - 06 October 2012 at 12:48pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naksh Express 6/10..tanshu ka shadi ...:( (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammu4u

IF-Sizzlerz

ammu4u

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Rcently a discussion happened in this forum who made some people leave the forum. 
At the end of the day every one can have an opinion.(Again a common sentence in forum)

Then I dont know when recently Hina Khan and Rajan Shahi interview came why few Karan fans had to come in between and add his name in that article when he was not even in picture
this thred is for episode discusn only...and no other discusns 

Then on that thread how on earth people brought Karan Mehra name. Was it related to him?

Here threads does not matter if that was the case Karan's name should not have been there
the name is not brought by myself or any of the active members

But I saw your like buttons getting there. Atleast you could have voiced your opinion against it just like how you are doing it now in this thread.

OMG some of the old members have bought Karan Mehra's name. Do I need to go back and check again?
excuse me in this thred actors name are brougt by a newbie first
and am not talkng about any article...

My point is not related to this thread. In this thread you are telling except discussing on today's epi nothing should be allowed agreed. But my point is how can earth in the Hina Khan and Rajan Shahi Thread came  Karan's name?

&&&&&&&& in that thread some of the senior members have also taken Karan's name and no not all were inactive members, few days back they used to write long posts on Akshara's character.

Now Naitik is on the receiving end they have become inactive members
i am not intrested to  talk anythng about other threds...

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged

starting with sitara jagadaAngry...naksh dekthi hai...sid wants black cofee...
naksh n duggu playng and takng pics Embarrassedantara dekthi hai...and antara camera leke aathi hai and clicks family photo of naksh n dugguEmbarrassed...nice pic...a perfect family picDay Dreamingsid came and antra ko ghumne keliye bulathi hai
tanshuAngryi ll kill these two bafoonsAngrywah ab tanu ka maa bhi dekh liya tanshu chakkar vo bhi tanu ke clg ke baharLOL
wah wah bhukamb in m's house...tanu ka mummy tanshu ko leker aathi haiLOL
Dancing mil gaya tanu ko tappadDancingkithne dino se am waitg Big smile
aksh apne mayke jathi hai dj ko duggu ke sath khelne ka man ai tho duggu ko dj pass chodkar jathi haiTongue
antra aathi hai sid nahi ...vo dj ko purane songs sunne keliye .se is tryng to impress djAngry
m's main tanu ke maa tanshu ke bath pakki karne ka bath kar rahi hai tab aksh sunthi hai and shockedShockedand ask ye dono ithne bade kab hogayiTongue

precap::naitik sid watchng cricket and sid bet karne keliye kehthi hai tab kash dekthi haiTongue

ye kya main tho socha tha ki tanu ko leke jaayegi lekin yaha tho permaat karane ke bathAngrytanu ka mamma ko bhi mardo goliAngry

wat an episodeSleepy...only Naksh scene with duggu worth-watchingSmile
i want to kill 2 idiots TANSHUAngry...kitna pakathi hain yeh log...Angry..tanu ki harkat kam thi kya uski maa tho aaghe nikhal gayiDead in dono ki baat pakki banana chahthi hainDead(bal-vivah in YR...i was thinking abt sid-antra ka shaadi par yaha tho tanshuROFL)
lekin ek baat mujhr tho tanshu ki baat pre-planned lag rahi hainShocked..i mean M's are very rich so, i think tanu ki maa isliye kayi usko us ghar ki choti-bahu banne ki paln tho nahi kar rahi hainAngryShocked

gud ak heard it..lets see wat lecture she will giv on mon and i hope wo tanu aur uski maa ko Ms circus se bagha deClap

no comments on precapSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammu4u

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Naksh4ever-

Di kaisa laga epi??
i feel like a filler epi...bt nakhs scene i liked
and sabse badi bath tanu ko thappad milaBig smile...bt baad main uska mamma tho Angry

i feel this maami is also never less in kamina pan...seeing M's richness kayi wo tanu ko choti-bahu banake us ghar ki permanent member banana nahi chahthiAngry...shayad isliye wo baat pakki banane ki baat kar rahi thi...Angry

now akshi has heard everything...i hope she throws tanu and uski mummy from MSClap

ammu4u

ammu4u

IF-Sizzlerz

ammu4u

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

Originally posted by -Naksh4ever-

Di kaisa laga epi??
i feel like a filler epi...bt nakhs scene i liked
and sabse badi bath tanu ko thappad milaBig smile...bt baad main uska mamma tho Angry

i feel this maami is also never less in kamina pan...seeing M's richness kayi wo tanu ko choti-bahu banake us ghar ki permanent member banana nahi chahthiAngry...shayad isliye wo baat pakki banane ki baat kar rahi thi...Angry

now akshi has heard everything...i hope she throws tanu and uski mummy from MSClap
i want tanu to get out of ss 2mrw...Angrykithna chalak hai dono ma betiAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweetynavya123

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I think the mami and tanu jodi planned it beforehand to fasao ameer ghar ka anshu..the way mami immediately talked of tanshu marriage was ridiculuous

shruthi.sweety

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu_tan

I think the mami and tanu jodi planned it beforehand to fasao ameer ghar ka anshu..the way mami immediately talked of tanshu marriage was ridiculuous

even i feel the same...M's ki richness dekhkar i think maami is planning to mak tanu permanent member of  MSAngry now ak has heard everything...i hope she throws tanu n maami out from M'sClap

monu_tan

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi.sweety

Originally posted by monu_tan

even i feel the same...M's ki richness dekhkar i think maami is planning to mak tanu permanent member of  MSAngry now ak has heard everything...i hope she throws tanu n maami out from M'sClap

yes hopefully akshara would expose mami's plan to her familyStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top