Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I dont understand if the producers knew that the actors werent happy with the leap why didnt they just take that opportunity to end the the show  post leap (with viraj getting arrested)  Wouldnt that have been a logical ending?

Now Harshad has quit how can there be an logical ending? my prediction is that raghavs character will probably die and the show will be based upon viraj getting treatment and sia helping himShocked Anyone have any thoughts/predictions?

Edited by sonia1230 - 06 October 2012 at 9:13am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Show should have ended post leap" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prachurya

IF-Dazzler

prachurya

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I kinda had the same feeling when RaghavI were telling their Together-Forever vows- that Raghav wud die. The show is down the drains frm a long tym for me, i just catch Raghav scenes- so the serial ends for me there- which is nt a bad thing actually!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fasheMaazzsonia1230

deman

deman

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
is harshad really leaving the show Shocked

prachurya

IF-Dazzler

prachurya

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshad_Lover91

Yup, u can refer to our Sticky Topic regarding this. Inside info is that HC has given the Cvs the tym till Nov 30 to clean up their acts and after dat if the show's plot conflicts him as much as it does now, he will bid farewell

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maazzdemansonia1230

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshad_Lover91

Earlier today, Tellychakkar.com carried an exclusive piece of news about Harshad Chopda contemplating to quit Saubhagyavati Bhava, the show produced by UTV Communications for Life OK.

And now, we get you more exclusive details. The inside news is that both Harshad Chopda has already quit the show and Sriti Jha is also planning to tread the identical path. Both Harshad and Sriti intended to quit in the month of October, but the channel and production house managed to convince them to stay on for some more time.

After all the convincing, Harshad has apparently given them time till 30 November. Being the thorough professional that he is, he believes in the character of Raghav and at the same time wants to give the channel and production house enough time to decide on the future track. While this is Harshad's decision, Sriti is believed to be in talks with the production house where they are trying to stop her from quitting.

And with this decision, the future of the show is a big question mark.

We tried contacting Harshad Chopda and even sent him a text message, but he did not revert.

Sriti Jha told us, "No, I am not quitting the show. I do not know how to react to this question."

Watch this space for more updates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deman

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

I kinda had the same feeling when RaghavI were telling their Together-Forever vows- that Raghav wud die. The show is down the drains frm a long tym for me, i just catch Raghav scenes- so the serial ends for me there- which is nt a bad thing actually!
Yeah i feel the same way the show has gone off plot... i just feel the show was supposed to be a social message and it should have ended with viraj being put into an mental institue because hes mentally ill. i dont see the purpose of dragging the story outConfused the reason i watch the show is because of raghav & sia. sriti and hc chemistry is just perfect

prachurya

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

This is HC best show. I watch all his shows but I loved only this one from my heart. KDM was too repeatative although jodi was good, TL ufff no comments!, DP again no comments so SB is his best. 

i tried to watch HC previous shws but cudnt cntinue jus coz how gheesa peeta they were

so i never got the chance of liking him for the shws he did...this role sort of came as a career saver for him...same goes for sriti. ...who wud hv thought she is capable of acting of this calibre...

Same for SJ, DSDSB is her best

and same for KVB.

I am also excited for the track. It would be fun seeing raghav sia viraj cute scenes lol.

raghaVI relation is beautiful. the most beautiful relation I am ever seeing on tv.

plus whats there not to like the future track

the new track jus started

his other shws had far more pathetic tracks which forced me to quit them

plus trp is fine for a low viwership channel like life ok

its not as if it reached 0.5 or 0.4 like the other shws of life ok

the shw hasnt yet completed a yr

so whats wrong with him...

crazygod

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
oh really if that was that pathetic then this forum shud hv shut down wayyy b4

nd the shw wud hv ended with 0 trp if it was that pathetic nd
unwatchable

i got converted here frm a viranvi shipper to raghvi fan...i was forced to convert...cvs shwd raghvi that beautifully..

...cozx everyday they find something to complain abt nyways...worst set of fans on earth this forum has...

i tried my best to b regular but their pathetic posts repels me away...

even today they were saying hc is wasted ...how he looks funny in the new look. ...how the leap was shwn in a funny way...blah blah blah...geez i got disgusted again...

r they really hc fans...i seriously hv doubts...

.they cant stand viraj but there r many fans who wont even watch the shw if thhere is no viraj...raghavi wont even b so beautiful if there is no viraj...so why such n hue n cry...viraj ll always b linkd with raghvi this way or that...nd i m really glad cvs finally did find a way to link them again after so much being shwn...

i salute them for that even though the promo isnt clearly giving away the future track...

but the pathetic forum members as usual took it in the negative light...i guess the only way i can survive in the forum is by ignoring the shitty posts

crazygod

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.