Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged

I'm sorry but i don't get it what u guys want? First when yash used to say bad things to aarti in anger.Everyone was saying that where is aarti's self respect she should leave him and now when she has left yash then everyone is saying that she is not responsible mother.

See she has struggled her whole life.First she was orphan but then she fall in love with Prashant.They got married.Prashant parents were like parents to her but then Prashant left her alone when she was pregnant for some other girl.She tried her level best to bring him back but he divorced her.

She married for the second time.She did everything to make her place in Yash's family's hearts.She did it with so much difficulty and now they have accepted her as a daughter.She fell in love with her husband.They did Con.Her husband started to say that it was sin and that he was still in love with his ex wife.

Now if u were at the place of aarti would not u think that the same thing would happen with me like before b/c if ur husband thought love making was sin then when he would knw abt the child he would think of him/her as sin too?

Poor girl,she could not tell her feelings to any of them b/c everyone would be happy and then yash would be force to accept her.She does not want to be forced upon him.If she would tell this to shobha then she would say to have some patience.Patience,Patience,Patience how much more patient she should become.The girl is right now pregnant and pregnant woman always need more love.At this stage,She wants love from family and especially yash.She does not want her heart to break if she would tell yash abt pregnancy and if he would react like he reacted after coming back from mumbai then she could never ever stand up for herself after that breakage of her heart.

Somewhere she is saving herself from that breakage. Everyone is saying that she does not care abt payal and palak.I knw that children r suffering but she knw that they r safe with their family.She could not take them with her.Right now even one day has not passed.Remember yash remembered ansh after three weeks.She would remember her daughters too when she would get some spare time.Right now her mind is occupied by the thoughts of the person for whom she had left her home.

One more thing,Why only mother is questioned abt her love when she left her children?I knw mothers r meant to love their children more than fathers but still why they r called selfish just b/c for the one time they thought abt themselves?Why do people forget abt all the miseries they want through just for their children?Aarti is being called as selfish just b/c one time she thought of herself instead of each and every person of the family.Now people forgot all the miseries she went through to get their love.I knw one of aarya should think abt the children but why we expect aarti to be perfect mother.Till now she has shown as great mother but just b/c this time she did not think abt the children so she is selfish.We have to knw that all the characters of PV r flawed.That's why we can connect to them.U knw one time,My mother forgot to pick me up from school b/c of some family matter and i have to come back to home by my own self even though i was damn scared.After seeing me in home she remembered that she had to pick me up.

It happens in real life too many times ur mind is so occupied with other thoughts that u forget some of ur irresponsibilities.

First time i have written such a long post.I'm not good in expressing my feelings so sorry for mistakes

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Natalli19armd11chokriSinalRocksRaleighbcatdarrishsuju19-QH-anju_maaneetputturaniteju1816Inkpen4877Karna89pal_maanPooja_11c3cilians1970nirmalac99pretty_hjayshu17Eva JQsmiley20kdsubsGCrck123mitulDMKJ_VBInduG64ZetterAnushaGKkholita-ProudGCian-poongs123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I don't get it what u guys want" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anju_maaneet

anju_maaneet

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Nice post. I agree with ur point. As of now, my mind is not thinking anything except Aarya and Ansh reunion...
Dear CV's make them meet soon...I don't know what abt the future episodes...Everybody including me thought Prashant will be negative character. He will be blackmailing Arthi or creating MU between Aarya...Now he turned extremely positive...Don't know what CV's stored for us...

I want Arya reunion sooon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_hkholitapickachu

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anju_maaneet

Nice post. I agree with ur point. As of now, my mind is not thinking anything except Aarya and Ansh reunion...
Dear CV's make them meet soon...I don't know what abt the future episodes...Everybody including me thought Prashant will be negative character. He will be blackmailing Arthi or creating MU between Aarya...Now he turned extremely positive...Don't know what CV's stored for us...

I want Arya reunion sooon...

Prashant has left aarti when she was carrying his child so he would never ever want her when she is carrying someone else's child.But he started to like ansh.So i think so there will be custody battle in future.
Aarya will meet next week or next to next week in dargah for sureEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatsuju19anju_maaneetPooja_11pretty_hkholita

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
great postClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11pretty_hkholitapickachu

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 123mitul

great postClapClap

Thanxx buddyEmbarrassed!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11123mitulkholita

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Why was the Con/Pregnancy track shown? Wacko
Why did Aarti not leave the house first time he said crap to her?
Why did she wait to get humiliated by Her Patidev yet do nothing and cry about it and go "Maine Kya Kiya Yash Jiii?!" This lead is epic Wacko

AarYa Rocks LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chokriPooja_11kholita..RamKiJanaki..

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I have to admit though that Yash was being a very bad and irresponsible father when he behaved that way with the mother of his kids. However i absolutely agree that he was never thinking of a divorce or a separation forever just because he still had his kids in mind. He was broken emotionally and consumed with guilt, and hence couldn't control himself in front of his kids ( which was very very wrong), but they always featured in his thoughts. In fact, when he broke down in front of gayatri, he confessed that he had been troubling all lately, and that he had failed as a son, a father and a brother. So, its not that he did not know that he was being irresponsible. He knew he was letting his kids down in a way. Thats the reason he told aarti that it was better for them to walk separately, and live their own lives inspite of being in a relationship. He never wanted to walk out of the relationship. I agree, that such a wish was extremely unfair to aarti, but then Yash has never been a good husband! He has always maintained that the wedding was for the children, and he was still doing so.
But sadly Aarti is thinking only about him, and not the kids, which is even more shocking since she has always been responsible. Its true that humans err. Its true that mothers are also humans. But its also true that a mother can never differentiate between her kids, nor can she just forget them. Its not as if Aarti was going away for a few days and so she did not miss Palak and Payal. She kept on repeating that she was going away forever, because that was best for Yash...so its totally unnatural and unacceptable that she did not think about Palak and Payal.
Yash got a flashback of Ansh after few days. But point to be noted- he knew the kids were at Shobha's house, and not gone forever. However, the day he decided to participate in that dangerous boxing match, he got the flashback of the 3 kids.because he knew that he might actually be going away from them forever! And this is the difference. Aarti knew she was leaving Yash forever, so its really weird if she started missing Palak and Payal after few days..that would also prove the fact that they are secondary to her.

I pasted this answer from another thread, so sm parts might be irrelevant to the topic.LOLBut the second paragraph and more importantly the 3rd tells why I have a problem with aarti, and why there is a difference between Yash remembering Ansh after few days and aarti's doing so( that is if she does so).Also, Yash never mentioned he was missing only the girls, he always said "bachche". The room had pics of only Palak and Payal,doesn't mean he wasn't misssing Ansh, becoz in the flashback, more than Palak Payal, he remembered Ansh!
However its strange that aarti never even mentioned that she would regret not being with Palak and Payal as well as Yash. Its not as if she did not talk about what she would regret. She did. She specifically mentioned that the ONLY thing she would regret ( "Ek hi tees) was not being loved by Yash.That is not the same as Yash looking at Payal and Palak's photos, because he never mentioned he was missing only the girls. My problem is the cvs have not even left a benefit of doubt for aarti,unlike what they did for Yash. Had she not mentioned "ek hi tees", I would have accepted all ur arguements in her favour.

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 06 October 2012 at 9:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Agree with you, she a human and like us she get tired, make mistakes, had a bad days, everybody want her to be prefect but she cannot no one can, and sometimes we need to be silfesh for our good, we need to think about our self, yes we must be nice to everybody including our self, stop judging aarti, the woman tried her best and she need a break , every human has his limit , i just hope aarya meet soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suju19pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.