Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

In NBT 2, I want... || ALL Discussion HERE!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
How much i had wished for an entirely new track...Day Dreaming...But again SS ne armaano par pani dal diya...Disapprove

A leap with older MM and moreover without Nanhi-Addu made my heart sink...unless thay come up with some extraordinariyl brilliant which i feel the writing team is capable of...Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asha_am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In NBT 2, I want... || ALL Discussion HERE!! (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shwethz_nbtian

shwethz_nbtian

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JumanaLoveKunal

VB NOTE

All threads discussion what we want/wish to see in NBT 2, including character/story/cast have been merged here! With the exceptions of FFs/OSs, any new threads discussing what you would wish to see in NBT 2 will be closed/merged as needed.

Thank you guys!

Regards,
NBT Dev. Team

Hello guys! I realy want to see Meghan new baby in 2nd seasonEmbarrassed
I want NBT 2nd season will start with happy news, & that good news will be Meghan new babyDay Dreaming
What u want to see in 2nd season?Wink Let everyone also know about ur idea, Maybe Sudhir Sharma will read, he will like & make ur idea come ture...ShockedSmileSo give ur idea hereTongue
Well guys do u like my idea about meghan new baby?
Love,
Jumana
yep evn i want!!! n also want some glimpses of our chotus, nanhi n adhu Wink and there shud b many FBs in b/w tht at lesat half of the year v shud c our Ashnoor Big smileHeart n also MM romance!!! n wat i nvr want 2 c is Ridzzz!!!!!Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JumanaLoveKunal

shwethz_nbtian

shwethz_nbtian

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JumanaLoveKunal

VB NOTE

All threads discussion what we want/wish to see in NBT 2, including character/story/cast have been merged here! With the exceptions of FFs/OSs, any new threads discussing what you would wish to see in NBT 2 will be closed/merged as needed.

Thank you guys!

Regards,
NBT Dev. Team

Hello guys! I realy want to see Meghan new baby in 2nd seasonEmbarrassed
I want NBT 2nd season will start with happy news, & that good news will be Meghan new babyDay Dreaming
What u want to see in 2nd season?Wink Let everyone also know about ur idea, Maybe Sudhir Sharma will read, he will like & make ur idea come ture...ShockedSmileSo give ur idea hereTongue
Well guys do u like my idea about meghan new baby?
Love,
Jumana
yep evn i want!!! n also want some glimpses of our chotus, nanhi n adhu Wink and there shud b many FBs in b/w tht at lesat half of the year v shud c our Ashnoor Big smileHeart n also MM romance!!! n wat i nvr want 2 c is Ridzzz!!!!!Angry 

Baki

IF-Sizzlerz

Baki

TM, VMS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I Am actually kind of jealous and glad that this show gets another season.

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
This show has got a new season because it truly deserved it ClapThumbs Up. It is unique, logical, charming and cute in it's own way.Smile Apart from this NBT was not being axed fairly it was just because of another show and not because it's story was complete. Angry

So those of u who r getting jealous , nothing can be done about this jealousy dear and there is nothing to be jealous abt too.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harianjanakunakshafan26

Nidz-JustForNBT

Goldie

Nidz-JustForNBT

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Lmao. Everyone wished for brand new MM story. But hopes were gone soon

Nidz-JustForNBT

Goldie

Nidz-JustForNBT

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
But I know one thing - If kunal aakanksha are together, they can do any magic!!
Fingers crossed

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I too feel if KKK and AS are 2gether then it will be a mind boggling season 2 .SmileStar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.