Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

In NBT 2, I want... || ALL Discussion HERE!! (Page 5)

Isha_for_MegHan Senior Member
Isha_for_MegHan
Isha_for_MegHan

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I want same title. . Na bole tum. . . Same names mohan bhatnagar and megha vyas :)
rajbijz IF-Dazzler
rajbijz
rajbijz

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
since both are young - they cld carry their persona further of Mohan and Megha as college going students. though I like KKK with a stubble et all -he likes very young ven he is clean shaved.
asha_am Goldie
asha_am
asha_am

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Here the IF members have left their thoughts and needs for NBT2.0, but nobody has mentioned about Leap...but the new storyline came out with a leap and teenager nanhi, nobody expected thisTongue...that is the specialty of NBT, there will be always an unexpected TWISTWink
kresham IF-Rockerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Even i was wondering that they show somthng different ...i was worried that if they show the leap then the stoy myt b short span n no excitement but to continue after 6 months they myt show reincarnation (the maha twist)...what say guys...Dont bash me k its just my opinion...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asha_am

shivangi838 IF-Rockerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Ya it cud be since the trps will come at that time so they will do anything to get it.Wink
Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I just found this picture shared somewhere and found it very impressive! How nice it would be if Megha gets to look like this in NBT 2!!! Day Dreaming Doesn't she look very pretty?? Any thoughts??!! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JumanaLoveKunalasha_am

shivangi838 IF-Rockerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Ya she is looking ultra glamorous but still elegant in this one.WinkSmile
asha_am Goldie
asha_am
asha_am

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
I think, the title of the thread should change to 'In NBT 2, I don't want...every news of NBT2.0 is disappointing and all the news are what we don't want...Disapprove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index