Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

In NBT 2, I want... || ALL Discussion HERE!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
We'll get a brand new story since NBT 1 is over!!! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In NBT 2, I want... || ALL Discussion HERE!! (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
new NBT mein ridhima to nahi hogi na. that's the only character jo abhi bhi negative hi thi

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I want completely new story with a new setting... And new characters will also do... bas nanhi aur addu same size ke hon...LOL

WhenInRome

IF-Dazzler

WhenInRome

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
i want a new lovv story wid d same cast. want to see KKK & akku in a totally new avatar. if CVs take same cast in season-2 wid a new story..it'll surely bring lots n lots of TPRs to d show. Smile
afterall TRP is all dat matters to CVs. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JumanaLoveKunalPravesh.Pnaina2010Sweet-Lionessmisty85

zobia14799

zobia14799

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
i want new baby track also...it wud b gr8!!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Story promising ho aur bas the kids should be there, especially Ashnoor! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JumanaLoveKunalSweet-Lioness

Meghapaim

Groupbie

Meghapaim

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
it should be humorous ,sensible story, continune the madness of love,very pleasant story and filled with love and romance ,it should be like 1st part of na bole tum na maine kuch kaha ,and new impressive songs for new season

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Hey NBT-2 ka script writeup tho already hochuka hoga. Since every one is sharing their ideas, i too want to say my idea of NBT-2. I am not a good writer basically, but i have some rough outline idea in my mind. Agar kisi ko acha lage tho you guys can write up the story with initial dialogues or introduction of main leads and other cast.

I know there are efficient writers in our own NBT forum itself. Because i keep reading their writeups FFs and ideas of NBT-2 the characters dialogues etc. They are mind blowing.

So here it goes...

KKK: Our Mohan Bhatnagar. He can have a different name as well if you like. Only son in the Family. Father is lawyer and Mother home maker.
MB is an independent, carefree, honest, witty and smart. Believes in live life to the fullest. His inner skills has made him choose his profession other than his fathers profession. MB is an officer  in special branch. He is rarely seen in his official Uniform because of his professional demands.

I can give the YT link of a song from one Telugu hit movie Dookudu. The meaning of this song is written in English. Someplace mistakes are there but this is how the MB as a special branch officer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyRj0T2ePk4&feature=related

Guru : He is MB best friend and works in Delhi school and is a teacher. He loves kids and wanted to be around them so he opted to be a school teacher by profession. MB and Guru are like best friends and share the same apartment in Delhi.

Megha: She is an orphan and brought up in an orphanage which is run by Mr and Mrs Vyas.
Megha is admired and loved by everyone around for her honesty and clear mindedness and helping nature. She is a topper in Delhi University in Law. She is always in her continuos search of finding out who her biological parents are and why they have abondoned her in this world.

Mr and Mrs Vyas has one son Sanjay and sister jiji bua both are married.  
Sanjay: Engineer working in one of the Delhi firm. Married to Renu.
Sister : Jiji lives with her husband (this time i didnt want jiji bua to be alone again as widow) She has no kids. She keeps visiting the orphanage and has grown special bond with Megha and likes her a lot.

Adiya and Navika: Nanhi and Addu are kids of a business magnet. Their parents are killed in a plane crash and now the care taker is looking after the kids and the property is safeguarded by a person.

Guru often go to Addu&Nanhi house for special classes. He develops good attachment with kids. So lots of fun and nok jhok.

Megha and MB father first meeting: clash between two different personalities but both are big competition for each other in the profession. MB father is a renowed and already experienced professional but head strong as usual. Megha is a topper in law school but she is fresh starter and this is big challenge for her to win the first case.

Aditya and Navika are safeguarded as the enemies (we dont know if they are relatives or business rivals) are trying to either kidnap or kill them for the property. Eventually the case lands in the hands of our hero MB (Mohan Bhatnagar).

Story can go like, Megha is challenged by MB father as he takes up the case on behalf of the other party and Megha chooses to fight for Addu and Nanhi parents. (who got killed in an plane crash) to prove it as murder.

Unknowingly both Megha and Mohan Bhatnagar is standing up for Addu and Nanhi. MB to resolve the conspiracy of their parents death and safeguard both kids. Megha fight as a lawyer for their property.

One day as time destined both MB and Megha clash and both start with a fight. Initially they both dont know that they are arguing on the same case characters. Because MB doesnt reveal the names publicly as its not allowed in their profession.

So guys what do you think would it suite well to see our KKK (MB ) and AKS (Megha) in a different avatar.

Eventually Megha finds out that she is the sister of Addu and Nanhi Father. But how she landed up in orphanage etc may come up with another twist in tale.

Please do give your opinions.

Edited by naina2010 - 19 October 2012 at 7:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna82ankur281

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.