Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

In NBT 2, I want... || ALL Discussion HERE!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

zandu37

zandu37

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Apart from the lead pair which is confirmed what about the lesser pairs?

There is some talk that Tanu - Nidhi romance track may be less in NBT 2 as compared in NBT 1.

Wonder if Karan - Dimpy would continue to feature in NBT 2 and would their relationship grow?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In NBT 2, I want... || ALL Discussion HERE!! (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakzm16

lakzm16

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I hope you all remember the end of NBT 1 where BG said
Aur...Hum lekar aa rahe hain Mr. &  Mrs. Bhatnagar ki Dilchusp Love Story ssn 2 main, means it will be continued with fresh trackSmile

begumpara

begumpara

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Agree with Pooja. Baby abhi nahin chahiye thoda romance aur mauj masti ho jaye. Romance aur SR kaafi hai abhi ke liye !

kresham

IF-Rockerz

kresham

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
how many of u want a new start in season 2...i mean a new lovestory instead of continuation of this... bcz if they continue same it myt b short span...

Edited by resham - 06 October 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

MM232

MM232

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I want to make sure we see Ashnoor and Dushyant in NBT2. Mostly we will see Dushyant but what about Ashnoor I don't want to lose her, she is a great actress. Can someone confirm and tell me if we will see these two great actors taking supporting roles in NBT2. Best thing is that the story continues but if not at least I want these actors to stay with us.

akshirocks

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
m sure they wont loose Anshoor. she l be there in season 2.

akshirocks

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
i am here.

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
As per the articles, they ARE going to come up with a brand new story. Lets just wait and watch. Can't wait for the promo. :))

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.