Pavitra Rishta

Arjun Ovi couple like behavior

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Sorry to be the bearer of undesirable observations folks, but did anyone else feel like Arjun has accepted Ovi as his wife (I might in fact be late to the party because I haven't watched the show in several days)? It was such a domestic scene- husband coming in from work, updating his wife on the latest events and then an affectionate pat on her shoulders to tell her it'll all be okay. The argument between them further shows us that Arjun is disgusted with Ovi's suspicion which tells me that there won't be any upcoming office ArVi scenes, eye-locks etc. that people have been hoping for.

And now I have a feeling that jealous Ovi will have a massive meltdown, won't eat, will cry buckets of tears and husband-by-deceit Arjun will come to cajole her. And an Arjun-Ovi baby is definitely on the way in the future-the excuse will be one of  those 'I'm drunk and missing Purvi, Ovi looks like Purvi to me, let's get it on' things.

I honestly don't want Arvi together anymore. The magic is lost. Ice-maiden Purvi's coldness has walked all over passionate Arjun's desires. And he got his due too for cheating the sisters, however much innocence he might claim. But now he has paid his share in more than full. It's time he deserts both of them and get's on with his life, finds a girl that doesn't have an iota of the nature or nurture that makes up the K and D parivars and be happy. Run away Arjun.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun Ovi couple like behavior" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top