rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by priya_86

Oh ma!...so u are a "phan boy"...trust me I'm a big "phan girl" but that too of Sanaya (my friends know it)Embarrassed Girl crush u see. Too old too be a phan girl of Barun...but yes can be a "phan woman"...By the way was this post meant to shoo out just "phan girls" or even "phan women" ...or rather even "phan girls" of SanayaConfused

She is telling the phan girls to leave, not the phan bandarsMonkey Emoticons
You know, I'm a "phan girl" of Sanaya...and "Phan woman" of Barun and "phan bandar" of IPKKND...isn't that "phan...tashtic" (Rocky style)Smile
You're surely phantashtic! don't worry you won't be washted by the forumMonkey Emoticons

what a phantastic reply from a phan woman...I am phan-tawaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyshadows-Sparsh-BornThisWay

dreamyshadows Goldie
dreamyshadows
dreamyshadows

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

I understand your frustration, but there's no need to be so rude. Im a Phangirl as well, but that doesn't mean I dont appreciate Sanaya Irani.

And you've just created another false rumor becuase of your negativity. That Barun is leaving. Nothing is confirmed as of yet, so please rerfrain from saying these things.

Also, we dont love Barun solely for his "hot looks". We also appreciate his acting and his dedication to the show.

Please stop the negativity.
Thank you.

Avi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanakrushshri

priya_86 IF-Dazzler
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Oh ma!...so u are a "phan boy"...trust me I'm a big "phan girl" but that too of Sanaya (my friends know it)Embarrassed Girl crush u see. Too old too be a phan girl of Barun...but yes can be a "phan woman"...By the way was this post meant to shoo out just "phan girls" or even "phan women" ...or rather even "phan girls" of SanayaConfused

She is telling the phan girls to leave, not the phan bandarsMonkey Emoticons
You know, I'm a "phan girl" of Sanaya...and "Phan woman" of Barun and "phan bandar" of IPKKND...isn't that "phan...tashtic" (Rocky style)Smile
You're surely phantashtic! don't worry you won't be washted by the forumMonkey Emoticons
Thank you...chutku phan bandar...by the way just a thought, had Rocky been auditioned for ASR...tab kya hota?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

sheanuzz Goldie
sheanuzz
sheanuzz

Guys stop reacting ... by doing this you are keeping this thread alive. It does not deserve your response and will die a natural death...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyshadowspinkeye

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Originally posted by maxpayne984

I Started to hate SI bcz of the Pathetic Fans She has Like U, every single Defaming post of Barun has been created by Sanaya Fans and its Pathetic to see such low Minded people 
Why hate on Sanaya if a bunch of her fans rub you the wrong way?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mountainbreeze7SarunAddictionsoulspiritrushshriRavishingSaRun

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

I think you badly need eye check..Two important Post are in the forum one by Rashmi Di and one by me.
Barun Sobti is the Lucky charm of SP...Naam hi kaafi hai"Samjhey yaa samjahyu"

kahin kuch choot raha hai deb...oh yes !!! inka dimag. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meluvbarun

Sanaya_Karan_KS Senior Member
Sanaya_Karan_KS
Sanaya_Karan_KS

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I think you badly need eye check..Two important Post are in the forum one by Rashmi Di and one by me.<div></div>Barun Sobti is the Lucky charm of SP...Naam hi kaafi hai"Samjhey yaa samjahyu"</font>

where was his luckey charm..when he was doing shraddha on STAR PLUS?
Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxpayne984

I Started to hate SI bcz of the Pathetic Fans She has Like U, every single Defaming post of Barun has been created by Sanaya Fans despite very well knowing that its A rumor and its Pathetic to see such low Minded people 

Count me..same here!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maxpayne984archanak-happilyunknown

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index