Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   

. (Page 115)

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18262

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Why are we discussing our group ?!
Just take a look at how amazing this TM is Sleepy and the fangroup to which she belongs Censored
Bigbang_GD IF-Sizzlerz
Bigbang_GD
Bigbang_GD

Joined: 18 September 2010
Posts: 24562

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maxpayne984

Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

Originally posted by maxpayne984

Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

Your droolwa and hotwa quitting ipkknd so kindly request that dont involve sanaya and GET OUT 4rm ipkknd forum.
You PHANGIRL need only HOT GUYS.
Seems like you are blind phangirls.
Now GET OUT.
We will get new ASR..and we will be happy.
GET OUT.-_______________



its written by a mindless mental girl who is the TM of this topic


and Also happens to be yet another SI fan Bashing Barun like yesterday and The Day before and ...


it became common these day...
wanna get famous??then simply bash barun/arnav in the name of "constructive criticism" u will get all the attention at onceOuch


I think its the Cheapest way to Show her GOD-A-SS is the best 

Even for that these Kind of People Need to Defame BARUN pathetic 

i know...did u see the forum yesterday???
thank god mods closed some topics but they are very late in doing that
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer
Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 41808

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Criticism = bashing in eyes of some SI fans but when it comes to Barun even treating him like some dirt is not bashing SleepyLOL

Talk about double standards !
as they call it constructive criticism as educated ppl am i 10000000000000000000000000% sure this is not constructive criticism 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dreamer-.Sad.But.True.

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Joined: 15 August 2011
Posts: 21700

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
its abslty alrite pree
am on fone.cnt typ muj

hey mansi di!
-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Joined: 07 January 2012
Posts: 8253

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
bye frends have to goo...Hug
and Sry..for the MU...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlawlessArshi-

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer
Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 41808

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

Originally posted by maxpayne984

Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

Originally posted by maxpayne984

Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

Your droolwa and hotwa quitting ipkknd so kindly request that dont involve sanaya and GET OUT 4rm ipkknd forum.
You PHANGIRL need only HOT GUYS.
Seems like you are blind phangirls.
Now GET OUT.
We will get new ASR..and we will be happy.
GET OUT.-_______________



its written by a mindless mental girl who is the TM of this topic


and Also happens to be yet another SI fan Bashing Barun like yesterday and The Day before and ...


it became common these day...
wanna get famous??then simply bash barun/arnav in the name of "constructive criticism" u will get all the attention at onceOuch


I think its the Cheapest way to Show her GOD-A-SS is the best 

Even for that these Kind of People Need to Defame BARUN pathetic 

i know...did u see the forum yesterday???
thank god mods closed some topics but they are very late in doing that
yeah i did my blood had exceeded the boiling point 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dreamer-

-Dreamer- IF-Rockerz
-Dreamer-
-Dreamer-

Joined: 07 January 2012
Posts: 8253

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

its abslty alrite pree
am on fone.cnt typ muj

hey mansi di!
u meant preet???mee???Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlawlessArshi-

Bigbang_GD IF-Sizzlerz
Bigbang_GD
Bigbang_GD

Joined: 18 September 2010
Posts: 24562

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Why are we discussing our group ?!
Just take a look at how amazing this TM is Sleepy and the fangroup to which she belongs Censored

who discussed our group yaar??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index