Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey   congo shongo Devu... 

so now one more thread to make bak bak..😆
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congratz on the new thread, Devu.😃
Love your very different take on the comparison scale of Rishabh's and Madhu's pain.👏
You're right. Each person's pain is intrinsic and paramount in that person's psyche.😊

That Madhu is starting to value Rishabh's feelings and seeing past the 'spoilt rich brat' misconception she had is proof of her emotional maturity, and the steadfast strength of her generously noble heart.😳
These two when they finally get together are going to seriously rock even more than they do now.
Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I see loads of people worried about KSG show getting 8:30 slot but I feel that it will not be to much of a problem cuz ST n team are clever people n I am sure they do have plans ... Like they managed KBC n Behna show
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ansah they have manageed KBC and behna show really well...

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -DamnedDrooler-

I see loads of people worried about KSG show getting 8:30 slot but I feel that it will not be to much of a problem cuz ST n team are clever people n I am sure they do have plans ... Like they managed KBC n Behna show

Ansah- I was looking forward to watch that show. I like KSG. For me that is the reason. But do U think it is true. Cos HD recently got that slot.

But I believe, with competition we will always get good episodes. Otherwise makers always get lazy na.

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leelaa9

Congratz on the new thread, Devu.😃

Love your very different take on the comparison scale of Rishabh's and Madhu's pain.👏
You're right. Each person's pain is intrinsic and paramount in that person's psyche.😊

That Madhu is starting to value Rishabh's feelings and seeing past the 'spoilt rich brat' misconception she had is proof of her emotional maturity, and the steadfast strength of her generously noble heart.😳
These two when they finally get together are going to seriously rock even more than they do now.

Thank you..😳
Sunsetglow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Devu- I think after that Shammu might get money through an unknown source. But it might be Dipali (there is a spoiler saying there will be separation track cos of Dipali).

So once they got close, but not that much in love, they might get separated. But I think RK will not leave her alone, and we might get scenes like the one we saw in initial promos. Remember RK following Madhu and Madhu saying Bhagwan ho and also there was a slap scene too na. I think those scenes they ahve shown in initial promos might come. Mukund accident and RK & Madhu meeting was done like that cos there should be a logical way for a Super star and a simple girl to meet na.

Now aftre this they would be in contact and it won;t look odd if RK comes after MB.

Just what I feel.

Hmm...so you are saying..separation track is unavoidable??
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shahi I think the show might get 8:30 slot of lately HD is not doing great in that slot ... I was kinda of eager for the show n I read it's again angry young man n bubbly girl ... Quite unique I tell u ... So I might watch it on n off ... I was never a huge KSG fan
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

now officially Hi...

sab ko ek saath..

Sunsetglow thumbnail

Originally posted by: anji64

now officially Hi...

sab ko ek saath..

lol..Anji...that emoticon...😆