Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's paradise#33:RishBala ka Ganapati Andolan!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Is there a way to measure human emotions or pain???
Lets pretend there's a way...so how will we weigh Madhu's and RK's pain??

Lets start with Rishab Kundra-the superstar...
A 12 year old boy, highly content in his life...a loving father...and much adorable relationship that they share. He had everything he ever asked for...But fate has a different plan for him...one fine day, his life came crumpling down before him..his father commits suicide...his mother remarries..suddenly everything around him was changing..so much that he started hating everything around him...even ever loving Bappa...whom he once considered as his dear friend...
Overnight he grew from little rishu to the Superstar RK we see today...

His pain evolves from being loved and lost at a small age...I don't think this kind of emotions or pain can be measured, unless you experience it first hand.

Madhubala Rishab Kundra
Madhu grew up in the loving surrounding of her Mother, the Malik's , who gave them all the comfort and love a child require...she grew up learning to love and nothing else,
to see the good in people rather than spending your emotions on finding wrong with people...Nevertheless...she is no stranger to pain...she grew up knowing the harsh truth of her life...how her Mother saved her and sister from her ruthless father..who wanted to kill her in her mother's womb...

is it any less painful to know that her own father didn't want her..or wanted her dead even before she was even born???that scar is gonna be there forever in her life...

They say..  "its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all..."

So finally we saw Madhu blurting out the truth of her life to RK...
Will that change anything for him??I don't think so...!

she learnt to live her life with everything she has..(however little things they are), and never lose faith or hope in people, in relationships, in god...coz one relationship failed her...She will do exactly the same with RK..gradually, she will make him see the good things in life rather than dwelling on the past..and its sorrows..!!

But that's still far off...Ouch

But for now...Let's enjoy the Ganapati Andolan between the 2..its gonna be a interesting ride next week...I for one, can't wait to see RK in Bakthi mode...looking forward to it...Thumbs Up

http://i.minus.com/i9vJSgvSgzze2.png
            (all the sigs from our wonderful creation Gallery...and it rocks!!Thumbs Up)

Edited by devikamd - 06 October 2012 at 3:38pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uNatalli19tarunikaraomaaneet13diana92Sima14aan-rishprema_ksAnu_R_sasi_Neeju_Darling_-happilyunknowndesaitnehakaribaISADORA_lehar_.BadtameezBrat._Rainbow_pennu-brokensoul--Mayu-ChocoSoulLoquacious_AashleverneNeelambari..anji-miraleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devil's paradise#33:RishBala ka Ganapati Andolan!" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-happilyunknown

IF-Rockerz

-happilyunknown

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Congo on the new thread guys!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

White_lily

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Waiting to see how Madhu's deeply ingrained belief in Ganesh, would gradually resurface RK's hidden faith deep inside. Its just a common point where Rishbala will meet yet again with Ganesha's grace. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-happilyunknownWhite_lilyleelaa9

-happilyunknown

IF-Rockerz

-happilyunknown

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I wonder what RK would say after the gunshot..Will he still believe in god? Blame him?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

White_lily_lehar_leelaa9

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Gags ...when it comes to Rishbala, we have all wild ideas LOL but CVs have their own definition of showing romance and after looking at the much hyped KISSLOL, i want to control my imaginations now

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

flamenco-happilyunknown_lehar_White_lilyleelaa9

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
congo on our new thread...

White_lily

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

I wonder what RK would say after the gunshot..Will he still believe in god? Blame him?

A lot depends on how MB handle him at this crucial point of his life Embarrassed...

Gotta go now ...i am caught again LOL   bye all 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

White_lilyleelaa9

-happilyunknown

IF-Rockerz

-happilyunknown

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Bye nids..:( and yeah the CV's have a diff thing going on entirely i think :D

White_lily

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.