Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Mayank character what i feel is?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I just started seeing the show very recently ...

But it was my first episode when i saw mayank and charu go to meet in coffee shop, mayank was feeling little uncomfortable with charus om shanthi om style of dressing ... But he was enjoying charus company till than...remebr how excited he was when he went to meet charu in coffee shop hiding from everyone

He never liked gunjan till than ...he suddenly started getting attracted to gunjan... Because dolu use to speak about gunjan much ... He loved gunjans way of dressing and her thinking ... And gunjan used to hate mayank for his banaras way of thinking...

first becoz she was looking pretty... A attraction initially started...

Later started taking her snaps and recording her video when she was checking her results, i was feeling like hit him when he was taking her snaps without her knowledge that too infront of all elders sitting around...

And felt jealous that she didn't pay attention to him and was flirting with another guy..

Even though he was with charu he was just getting attracted towards gunjan...

And took advantage of emotionally down gunjan and got close to her.. Made her to love him, gunjan wanted to thank him for helping her to punish the culprit ...

She just wanted a care and love of a friend...

And gunjan never realized love for mayank before the acid attack incident...

Its just her state of mind at that position which made her to fall in love with mayank...

I really don't like this character of mayank he is forcing his attraction as love on gunjan...

What if he finds another beautiful girl after sometime... He may again ditch gunjan for another girl... The way he did it with charu...

It needs a time for relation to grow and build over a course of time...

Within a short period of 3 or 4 months no one can understand anyone deeply and fall in love... If some more time given to mayank and gunjan relation they both will realize its teenage love not a true love..

Mayank is just attracted to gunjan as she is mod and beautiful and totally different from charu...

He just needs the best in each thing and his search for best will never stop once he gets what he wants...

What u feel about mayank ?

And he wants gunjan herself tell the whole world that she and mayank are in love...?

If seema won't agree and do emotional blackmail he will sacrifice gunjans love and marry charu... He is not strong minded guy...

Edited by bhavya - 06 October 2012 at 7:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shenramdass-vibhakarthi-1gunjan7SweetiShobhyMSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayank character what i feel is?" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Nice job Akka, yeah I think he will marry Charu, he is to late to talk about his love, I think he started to love her when he was smoking one night, and she told smoking is not could for you.then the next day was his engagement with Charu,and gunjan was wearing a salwar comies that Shail gave, and he started to like her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7MSN_VannyParijatrocks

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thanks karthika...

I have missed this episode of mayanks engagement...

Than its really too early to tell that his love is true...
Infact its infatuation which happens in teenage...
Just getting attracted to gunjan for her beauty and her modern thinking...

Gunjan is brought up in more social circle and in city...

But mayank is just in banaras and his thinking and culture never allowed him to go out of his sanskaar ... Whatever may be it is... Mayank will one or other day will stand as obstacle to gunjans freedom...

And gunjan is not a type of girl who likes to live in restrictions...

Once when the difference of opinion starts building due to cultural barrier mayank himself will say his love for gunjan was just attraction...

In begining all will be good... And later it will turn out to be bitter...

Can u say me was he forcibly said yes to charu...?

Did anyone forced him to do so...?

-vibhakarthi-1gunjan7MSN_Vanny

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Thanks karthika...

But mayank is just in banaras and his thinking and culture never allowed him to go out of his sanskaar ... Whatever may be it is... Mayank will one or other day will stand as obstacle to gunjans freedom...

Once when the difference of opinion starts building due to cultural barrier mayank himself will say his love for gunjan was just attraction...

Your welcome akka, yeah you're right, since Gunjan is more social, she knows how to live,this is called survival of the fittest, so Mayank was over pampered by his parents, so he doesn't have the skills, he is an dependent person.

1gunjan7MSN_VannyParijatrocks

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Thanks karthika...

@Bold Italics - Now that only proves that Mayank is like any other guy with an ego. His male ego makes him feel proud that a modern girl like Gunjan is "in love" with a guy from a rural area. No doubt he's smitten with her way of life and dress. But please take note thus far, he has only seen her way of life in Banaras(Sorry if that's not the spelling).

Which takes me to what I have highlighted in BOLD. Gunjan way of life in Mumbai is definitely different from how she is currently living. Evident from the earlier episodes when her mom was alive. She was out late with male friends, driving recklessly. Now, this is something which Mayank has never witnessed. Will his male ego allow this type of behaviour from Gunjan? But what he will fail to understand that that's the real her. Not the strained Gunjan with a little rebellious ways which we are currently seeing. Then his first thought will be "This is not the girl I liked".

Sorry for my rant. Embarrassed But I think this is a valuable point to be noted on Mayank's character. I know I strayed a bit from your original topic. So my character trait I would like to add is EGO! Smile

-vibhakarthi-1gunjan7Parijatrocks

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
^^agreed he has male ego...he has only seen gunjan living in banaras he not yet witnessed gunjans life in Mumbai...

I think his male ego will never allow gunjan to live her life...

-vibhakarthi-1gunjan7MSN_Vanny

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Did mayank and gunjan had liplock so soon in the show...

And i am like what the ...

How can within 3 months of knowing u become so close.. And that too in teenage love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeannierocks

Did mayank and gunjan had liplock so soon in the show...

And i am like what the ...

How can within 3 months of knowing u become so close.. And that too in teenage love

I think that only highlights the fact that Mayank "reached out" to Gunjan when she was at a very low point in her life. 

At that point, she was depressed, thinking she wasn't pretty anymore. The kiss from Mayank made her feel better, that she is still desirable to a guy. Both were swayed by hormones and emotions. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.